robbery - johnny [18+]

warnings// biker!johnny

warnings// biker!johnny. cursing. protected sex, motorcycle fun(?), nipple play, fingering, cum eating, degradation

"That asshole ditched me!"

She groans, standing outside of the club's parking lot. The guy she went on a date with left her in there for thirty minutes by herself.

After two calls with no response, she left. He probably was making out with some other girl. Whatever, he wasn't all that anyway.

Before she ordered an Uber, a motorcycle suddenly pulled up fast beside her. She was ready to hit the driver out of fear. Those thoughts disappeared after their helmet came off.

Johnny? The quiet, shy and reserved boy from your job was a secret biker?

"Johnny? Since when do you ever party?"

Johnny shot a smirk her way, brushing his hair back away from his face. Even with no alcohol in her system, she thought Johnny was really fucking hot. Him clad in leather made him more appealing.

"There are some things you don't need to know, pretty girl."

"Yeah okay, this still does NOT make you "cool"."

A sly smirk sets on his face, sizing her up as he places his hands on his thighs. They looked very inviting at the moment.

"You alone in that dress is not 'cool'. What happened? Your boy toy ditched?"

Apparently, he had balls outside of work. She scoffs a laugh, folding her arms against her chest.

"Since when did you have a mouth like this? Even with this whole look, you're still dorky Johnny who works at IKEA." She giggles, earning a frown from him.

"Even with THAT dress, you got ditched. No matter how much you show off your tits and ass, you're still alone. Go ahead, keep clowning me, I have more ammo."

With a scowl, she shoves him roughly on the chest.

"Shut up! Leave me alone and go find some girl to get laid with... If someone even gives you the time of day."

He grabs her hand and reels her in, pressing her body against the side of his bike.

"What if I wanted someone in particular to give me the time of day?" He smirks down at her, keeping a hold of her hand.

As soon as he gave it a tight squeeze, she socked him on the chest. It made him let go.

"Not even in your wildest dreams!"

"Anyways, need a lift?"

As much as she'd rather wait for an Uber, she wouldn't survive. The sheer short red dress she wore was not enough for the bitter cold temperature. Johnny noticed she shivered.

"Yeah, you're going to need a ride. It'll be free.."

"I don't trust strangers."

"Not even your co-workers?"