Chapter 4 Talking

Chapter 4 *Tyler's POV*

Talking

"Hey! Don't touch my sister you fag!"

The second the words came out of my mouth I gasped, I had never said that word.

I looked down at the boy I had hissed at.

His face was angry and his friend had grabbed his arm and was continually calling his name to break him out of whatever rage he was in.

"TROYE!" He finally broke his glare from me to look at her.

"No Kat, its one thing to come and hurt you, but then to call me something as disrespectful as fag! That's where they cross the line, him and all the other fucking airheads!"

He went to take a swing at me but I ducked down quickly, easily catching him off guard when I easily maneuvered around him.

My attempt to get around him was abruptly stopped when I felt someone's foot reach out and trip me.

I felt myself falling, and then a sudden pain shot through my stomach.

My mind was fuzzy and I desperately tried to get my bearings.

When I finally got my head together I realized I was on top of the girl Zoe had punched.

She was glaring at me coldly here eyes boring holes into my skull.

With one quick move she pushed me onto the ground next to her.

"Sorry asshole but I'm not interested." She spat at me.

I scrambled to get up, my face hot from her words.

"I am soooo sorry." I reached my hand out to help her but a sudden shove to the back made me stumble and try and support myself with said hand.

"Don't touch her asshole!"

I turned to glare at the person that so rudely pushed me.

But when I turned I got lost in a sea of big blue eyes.

"I'm-, she-.. Zoe-... Um..." I stumbled along with my words, desperately trying to form a sentence.

The boy in front of me rolled his eyes in distaste and pushed past me to get to his friend.

"Yo! Tyler! Bro that was awesome! You like dodged that guy and then went to hit him, but like tripped." I turned to look at Caspar sneering at the boy and his friend.

"Um... yah..." I mumbled, staring at the boy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Yo Tyler, you coming? I heard there's some hot cheerleaders over by the field."

I snapped out of my dazed expression and turned to Caspar.

"Ya, let's leave these losers." I knew that saying those words were a bad idea, but I couldn't let Caspar say anything else to them.

As we walked away, I looked back.

I looked at him, kneeling over his friend, right at that moment he looked up, his eyes met mine, and I knew...

I had to see him again.

A/N

Hi!!!!

So I would like to say that these first chapters are short sooooooo.... I posted 4 of them! b'cause I love you guys soooo much and just.. I can't(can) even.... BREATHE DRELLA BREATHE *BREATHES DEEPLY* ok... anyway!!!

Try to vote at least 15 on each of these and I'll get you a new chap!!!

Love you my lovely nutella angels!!!!

Love

Drella14X