Chapter 8

Chapter 8 *Tyler's POV*

Coffee and flash backs

I started at my ceiling, my head spinning with confusion as I went over my dream again.

Troye and I, coffee, and some pretty sexy moaning...

"Fuck..."

His pantless figure was burned into my head, and I rubbed my palms into my closed trying to see if I could permanently stick it to the inside of my eyelids.

I sighed, obviously going to have to get ready, so I could see the real Troye, today, at the coffee shop.

_____________

_____________

After two hours of getting ready, making sure I had enough money, and trying to avoid Zoe's questions, I was finally ready.

I checked my phone.

6:55

I smiled, I was having perfect timing.

"Dream Troye" was all I thought about on my short car ride to the little coffee shop.

I walked into Cafè Mocha, my eyes frantically searching for Troye.

He wasn't there...

I frowned, it was seven, but maybe he was running late..

Of courses I wouldn't know because I had never asked him for his number....

"Mental note... Ask him for his number." I thought as I ordered my drink and his number seven from a very tired Britany.

"So... Spill... When did you find out you liked guys? Particularly troye?" She said sitting across from me, since there was hardly anyone here.

I practically spit my coffee everywhere; choking a bit as I tried to swallow.

"Britany! I do not like Troye!" I said, amazed that I was so see through.

"Oh come on... 'I'll buy you nine'" She mocked.

"Oh come on Britany, I was just trying to be nice, you are just looking for drama. I'm straight." I stated mater o'factly.

"M' kay, surrreeee" She said getting up and wiping off a couple of tables.

I checked my phone, seven fifteen.

I heard the bell on the coffee shop door jingle and looked up expectantly, surprised to actually see Troye.

Even more suprised to find that he was looking alot more... Cute? No... Hot? Yes. He was looking hot.

I was suprised to find that he was looking even hotter today than yesterday.

"Hey!" I called out, holding up his number seven as he searched for me.

"Hey!" He said, taking a seat across from me.

I smiled, when a goofy smile appeared on his face at the sight of his coffee.

"Gimme" He said making grabby hands at his coffee still in my hands.

I chuckled, handing him the coffee, before asking "How'd you sleep?"

Suddenly, Troye choked, coughing as he desperately tried to breathe.

"Are you ok?" I said, grabbing his shoulder gently.

He nodded trying to recuperate, from his recent cough attack.