Chapter 6

Chapter 6 *Tyler's POV*

Ticking Clocks

I stared at the watch on my wrist desperately wishing for the minutes to pass until 6 o'clock.

I sighed checking my hair with my phone camera once again.

Then in my impatient fidgeting I checked the note again.

Hey, meet me at laurel park at 6pm today... Maybe then you can officially say you're sorry ;)

I smiled at the adorable winkly face.

I just figured out this boy's name and he is already killing me...

UGH!!!

I began pacing in a small circle.

"Impatient much?"

I turned quickly.

And my head emptied, everything left... Except one word...

Damn.

*Troye's POV*

I don't know why but the second I saw him standing there, pacing as though his life depended on it, my mind went completely blank.

"Impatient much?"I said sarcastically.

He turned quickly, and for a moment I thought he was going to make some kind of snarky comment back.

Instead he stared at me... Under his stare I felt self conscious.

"So what exactly am I here for?" He said smirking at me.

I was taken aback by how confident and cocky he sounded.

"Um... You're here so you can apologize without stuttering like an idiot..." I smirked back confidently as he blushed, probably embarrassed.

"Look I know you heard your friend and I talking, and if you didn't then I'll just tell you now-..."I held up my hand, signaling for him to be quiet. "I heard... And in some ways I agree, I really don't even understand why your apologizing when you beat up people that haven't done anything to you..."

I knew the second I said that, that I had said something wrong. For his eyes got sadder, the colour blue that had once trapped me was now a dark gray, and his eyes fell to the ground.

"I know you won't believe me when I tell you that what I said in the hall is true. Caspar tells me things, most are about my sister... And he says that people talk about her..."

For a moment I truly believed he was lying, that it was just a cover... But suddenly it hit me.

As I looked into his eyes, I saw hope and longing, and I realized... He wasn't lying he was genuine, real, honest.

And for the first time, I truly trusted an airhead.

And for that I was usually ashamed... Airheads and I where worst enemies.

"Troye?" I jumped when I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Um... I... I, um... Tyler, I believe you." The moment the words came out of my mouth I knew he was overjoyed. His eyes brightened and he smiled.

"Really?" His smile was still there, his eyes still bright as he questioned whether or not I truly believed him or not.

"Yes."