Chapter 2: Farewell

For as much bullshit Aizawa would put on people, he had lots of bullshit thrown back at him...

This wasn't the first, but it's pretty high up there on his list...

3rd Person

Silence...

The sweet calming sound, of nothingness...

Something Aizawa rarely got in his life, but the few moments he did get what he wanted, he made sure to cherish it or make it last, and right now, he was savoring every second of it. He'd woken up early (To his own surprise) and found he'd passed out on the kitchen countertop, he slept on a chair with his sleeping bag.

Upon waking up, he found a most blessed sight that he thanked whatever higher power up there gave him, all 3 of his friends were sound asleep and made absolutely NO noise.

NADA.

Not a peep.

He felt so at peace that very moment, his only question was how they managed to pass out atop each other, at the bottom of the pile was Tensei, followed by Hizashi, then Nemuri. It was a, "Dog pile of morons", as Shota called it in his head.

Not wanting to wake them up so he could relax even further, he left the room quietly and went to his "office space", which in reality was pretty much just his 2nd bedroom for late nights.

Twisting the handle and opening the door, he found it neat and tidy, even the papers that were usually spread everywhere and disorganized, were now stacked neatly on his table. But there was only one thing he needed, he opened cabinets and drawers, sifted through piles, looked under objects. Until finally! He managed to find it.

A work binder with "Musustafu Police Dept." written in blue at the front, the insides contained all of Shota's previous and current cases, he looked through it and found the specific file he needed.
He was glad that the detective assigned to the case had dropped it off last night per his request, as Shota needed to know what exactly happened to Inko's kid. Taking it out and placing the folder down, he opened the case file for the Smog Incident and flipped a few pages over to see the fate of Izuku Midoriya.

Reading through the police report he found the following...

"First Name: Izuku
Last Name: Midoriya

Quirk: Quirkless

Age: 6
Date of Birth: 05/15/****

Parents/Guardians:

Inko Midoriya (DECEASED)
Hisashi Midoriya (DECEASED)

Mitsuki Bakugo (ALIVE)
Masaru Bakugo (ALIVE)

Shota Aizawa (ALIVE)

Last known location: Akahana Residential Group home for Children"

He slammed the file shut "What a fancy term for Orphanage... Atleast he's close by..."

'Though, why am I listed as a guardian?"

CLANG!

"....... What the Hell was that?"

He left the room and went back out into his kitchen, there he saw Tensei holding 2 pots over Nemuri and Hizashi, the latter covering their ears and muttering in pain.

"Wake up you guys, it's time to get up!"

Shota sighed and went back to his office, he sat down on his chair and contemplated his next decision, he tapped his leg nervously and tried to clear him mind. His thoughts were cut short as his door swung open abruptly.