Part 1

"Ok then let's do another take then."

Life on the Harry Potter sets were filled with kids, adults, laughter, music and more laughter. It was just another normal day on set for the cast.

Dan, Rupert and Emma had just come back from a week on night shoots in the Forest of Dean and were all tired and were back filming in the studios again.

Tom was in the stunts department brushing up on the stunts that were to be filmed later on the in the week, plus getting his hair done again for the fifth time.

The twins James and Oliver had just had their hair dyed for the start of their shoots; they would start night shoots in two days' time.

"And CUT! That's a rap for today; see you all in the morning." The Director David Yates called.

The cast headed to their trailers to get changed and then head off to their hotels where they were staying whilst shooting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry please stop it."

"Come on I know that you love it."

"I know, but we're due at Potions in like ten minutes. Uncle Severus is gonna go nuts if we're not there."

"Aww Draco you are no fun." Harry popped his head up from under the covers.

Draco got up and quickly cast a cleansing charm on both himself and Harry and they both got dressed in their uniforms.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Potter. You are only just five minutes late. Sit down at your desks. Oh, and both of you swap your ties around, I didn't think you were a Gryffindor Mr. Malfoy." Severus Snape mentioned to the two late boys.

Draco looked down to see that he was in Harry's uniform which looked small on him and Harry was a little too big. They swapped their ties over and kept their cloaks on so that it would cover up the size mistake.

"Well, the instructions are on the board, the cupboard is open to get your ingredients. You have just over an hour to complete the Draught of Living Death. Now get moving." Severus barked at the students and sat at his desk marking some of his first-year homework that he had received last night.

Ron was sat at the front desk as the Golden Trio as they were called had split due to Harry falling in love with the 'ferret features' and Hermione with 'The Bat of the Dungeons'. So, he had sat with his sister who was also upset that Harry was with the Slytherin Sex God.

Hermione was sat at the side of Harry with Draco at the other side of his lover. They all worked on the Draught of Living Death as the three of them would get it done faster together.

The potion was going great up till when Ron Weasley actually dropped something in their potion and both boys plus Hermione who was sat right side of them both didn't have time to duck as the potion exploded over them.

Once the fumes were cleared, Severus walked over to Draco and Harry's station to see that they had both disappeared along with his lover.

He got his wand out and cleared up all his classes' cauldrons and dismissed his class all but Ron.

"Mr. Zabini, could you please go and fetch the Headmaster and Professor McGonagall for me please they all need to be informed as to what is happening." Severus told one of his students from his house.

"Yes sir." Zabini ran out and headed towards the Headmaster's office.

"You Mr. Weasley are in a lot of trouble."