Part 13

Alan was still at the UK Premier party talking to Jason Issacs, Robbie Coltrane and Michael Gambon.

"Oh well, not much left for me to do now, just a few scenes." Michael Gambon laughed at that.

"Well only flashbacks for you. It's gonna be hell for the final battle." Jason mentioned.

"Yeah, thank god that I am not in that." Alan smirked into his glass of champagne.

A cell phone sounded, all four of them got their phones out to check them.

"That's me."

The others put their phones away.

'Please meet me at the London Eye. Need to see you. Lv Mione.'

Alan put his cell phone away and headed over to where Tom and Dan were to have a quiet chat.

"Hermione is mute, she can't talk. The doctor thinks that it will go away gradually. I think that they are all leaving in a few days. Severus just needs another couple of days before he can start think about sending them all back." Tom mentioned drinking a pint.

"Oh, right then, I am going to go." Alan got out his cell and walked away.

'Be there in about 10 mins. AR.'

Hermione was sat on a bench just opposite the London Eye. She was hugging her knees and rocking back and forth. Tears were falling from her chocolate-colored eyes.

Alan pulled up in a cab and paid. He walked towards the Eye. He noticed that there was a girl sat on a bench. Alan walked up to her with caution.

"Hermione?"

She looked up into the face of Alan Rickman.

Hermione smiled and hugged him. She wanted to tell him how she felt, but her words couldn't leave her mouth.

"I've missed you." He said as he kissed her brow.

Hermione held out her cell and showed him what she had wrote.

'I couldn't' stay at home. Sev was around 24/7. Wouldn't leave me alone.'

"Oh Mione. I've wanted to come and visit you, but with HIM around, I knew that I couldn't." He hugged her again.

Mione took her cell back and started to write something else. She passed it back once she was finished.

'I don't want to leave here. I want to stay here with you, Tom and Dan.'

Hermione looked pleadingly into his eyes, trying to persuade him to let her stay.

"I wish that you could stay. I would love to keep you with me." Alan told her.

'Please, I don't want to go back. I hate it back there.'

Hermione's tears started again.

"Hey, don't start crying again. Please it hurts to see you cry." Alan rocked her until her tears subsided.

Severus apparated to where the London Eye was. He then started to shout out Hermione's name.

Alan and Hermione jumped when they heard her name being shouted. The looked to see that Severus was heading in their direction.

They decided to get up and start walking away and head to a quiet bar.

Severus saw the couple walk away from a bench. He looked closer to see that the girl looked like Hermione and the man was like his counterpart. He followed them by keeping his distance from them.

"Hermione, we need to separate and head in different directions. Here is some money for you to get into a cab and go back to the hotel that I am staying at. Here is my hotel key, floor 5, room 531." He kissed her and then held her close to his chest.

They both separated and headed into different directions.

Severus stopped to see them kiss and hug then move in different directions. He decided to follow the girl.

Hermione hailed a cab and then showed him her cell phone where she wanted to go. They headed away.

Severus looked to see the cab pull away. He didn't have any money on him so he couldn't follow her.

"Damn."

Alan looked back to see that Severus couldn't follow her, so he also headed back to the party that he was at.