~Chapter 6~

I stood in full view of the blanket and could not place a single finger on why this was happening. Could it be that Im hallucinating? Or maybe that my breakfast hasn't set well with my stomach? How about that maybe I'm freaking insane like my dad and mom! No that can't be it...Im still uninjured as a proxy in training. 

Anyways, I stood there staring at a blanket. A simple blanket it seemed but I notice more now than I ever had as a child. I used to talk with my blanket as it uttered deep words deemed unspeakable with my parents. There are places the blanket spoke of, places it wanted to bring me. Being a child, I thought nothing more of it. But now as Im older, I notice a lot of things concerning the blanket. The fact that it has all of these strange markings adorning its red and black side. The tag of "He Comes" firmly attached after all these years. And now, the feeling it's giving me. 

I feel like I'm going to puke again...

So i quickly made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bag. I placed the blanket in and tied the bag closed (keep in mind its small because it's a baby blanket), and threw the bag roughly on the couch before rushing to the bathroom to vomit once more. After finishing the emptying of my stomach once more, I walked downstairs with an after feeling of wooziness. The air seemed cleaner than before as the contents of the blanket were contained by a plastic bag. I sat down on the floor next to the couch and stared blankly, picking my head in curiosity and confusion. The knock at the door drew me from my thoughts as I hopped up to answer it. I pulled the door open to Nina's smiling face. "Braiden, you ready to go?" She asked me just like every other day Slendy had called her out to get me. "No, come here real fast!" I pulled her inside as she uttered a yelp. I shut the door and grabbed her hand to sit her next to me by the couch.

She sat on the carpet and immediately looked at me with confusion. "Uhhh...what's going on?" She asked. "Nina listen, Im not crazy..." I started out. She raised an eyebrow, obviously not believing me. I wanted to laugh but things were a little too serious right now. "This blanket...makes me sick." There was a pause as I pointed to the bag. Nina's gaze changed from me to the bag and back until she finally stood up and took the bag off the couch. She pulled back and tossed the bag into the kitchen trash can. "Problem solved." Nina stated. "No, no, no, no, no!" I quickly rushed to retrieve the bag from the trash can. I shut the lid and carried the bag back into the living room as if it were a precious child. "Nina looked at me in dibelief and confusion. "Ok, so if it's making you sick, how about we burn it?" She stated. I shook my head. "No Nina, listen..." I explained to her everything from childhood till now. Sure we had wasted at least 10 minutes, but it was worth it to see my friend and her understanding face. 

"Shit, we're freaking late. Anyway, let's take it to Slender. It might be a powerful and harmful magical artifact. Or just a blanket infected with SARS." Nina joked. Leave it to Nina to find a time to joke in all the seriousness! I thought to myself as we set off in the direction of the mansion. We made it there in record time of course. We arrived at the mansion to see Slenderman standing against a tree trunk. By the way he stood with his arms crossed, and the obvious bad aura radiating off of him, I could tell he was not pleased.

Now do you two have any idea how late you are? He questioned as me and Nina came to s halt in front of him. "Slenderman sir! I was just-"

An hour late Digit. An hour late. That's an extra hour added onto you and Nina's training today. He cut me off. I heard Nina sigh in exasperation, but I ignored it. I didn't care if I had to stay and train forever. I needed to question Slender about this blanket. "Sir please listen...it's important." I pleaded, grabbing the plastic bag from Nina's hand. I shoved it into Slender's lengthy arms and he tilted his head to the side in confusion. He "stared" at me in speculation before sighing and turning toward the doorway. This had better be something important. He stated seriously. I nodded my head furiously. "It is."