Chapter 14

"Sshhh!! Stop crying na baba! Main hoon na.. hamesha se tha! Toh phir yeh darr kyun?!".. he keeps rubbing her back..

She shivers in his arms..

He lets out a sigh and wraps her more tightly.. "this is exactly why I was just so afraid that I might end up hurting you!"..his voice becomes tense..

"I know you would never hurt me knowingly, I trust you! I am sorry! I got carried away!"..she feels chills running through her body due to high temperature, so she goes down to curl entirely into him, snuggling her face against his chest..

"Look at me..you have high fever! Don't torture yourself!"

"No..let me be here! Please!" she whispers into his chest..

"Ok but aise nehi! Utho..let me take you to the bed.."

"No!"

"Sana! Achha tell me pani kaha hai..?"

"It's there on the dining table..".. she answers, still struggling with her heavy breaths..

"Dekho..bimaar par jaogi..get up and sit here..I will get you some water!"

"Hmm..".. she agrees finally..

He comes back with a glass of water and she spills the entire volume on her for not being strong enough to grip onto the glass for her weakness!

"Fuck!! Ufff!!"...she literally whines and stands up holding onto his shirt and he keeps looking at her without even uttering a word..

He smirks, rolling his tongue to one side of his mouth..

"Aap hans kyun rahe ho?!"

"Where are your clothes Ms. Psychology?!"...he finds her too cutely messed up..

She doesn't let her gaze wander and moves closer to him..

"I feel warm here..in your arms! Just let me be here...!"...she mumbles, closing her eyes, kissing on his neck..

"Are you serious?! You are all drenched! Go change! You will get cold!"...his eyes widen..

"Koi na! Aap ho na..you will take care of me!"...she mumbles again, letting her warm breaths fall on him..

"And Sidharth..make sure you are not going anywhere!"

"The whole day? What about work?"..he is surely overwhelmed by the way he is being treated by her! He feels special..!

"Everything else can wait Sidharth! Hold me!"... she urges, glaring at his eyes..

"Sana! You are unwell! Aaj nehi!"

"Kyun? Pyaar karneke liye aapko physically fit hona padhta hai?! Dil se karte ho na pyaar aap?!"

He is falling weak..! He feels for her strongly, even stronger than yesterday! He is surely not being able to help himself and holds her face in between his hands finally and there her heart starts pounding immediately, her mind starts racing, both of their pulses are quickening..!

He moves closer, pressing his body against hers and she stands up on her tip toes, placing warm kisses on his shoulder and neck, rubbing her thumb gently against his lips! He can't hold onto this any longer and starts releasing his taut self by nibbling on hers lips, pressing it hard against his and starts taking steps forward, without losing the contact with her lips! With every forward step of his, she takes a backward until she falls on the bed behind her..

"Baby it's not required! We don't have to do this if you don't want too..!"..he mumbles softly..

"No..! It's you and I love you with all my heart! I want you to love me and I swear I want to feel your love!"...she pulls on his shirt and brings him closer, gently touching his lips with hers, their tongues play and roll over each other as if a smoke has just been through to their body..!

Soul Resonanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें