𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

❝𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨? 𝐈𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞.

"But we've only been here for like an hour," Bokuto whined and his friends shushed him. 

"Bokuto-san, please be a little quieter. Y/n is sleeping." Akaashi pointed out, gesturing to the sleeping boy. He laid his head on Bokuto's shoulder and had his eyes loosely closed. 

Bokuto looked over his shoulder, or more to his shoulder. He saw what Akaashi was pointing out and silently nodded, following them back to the car. 

"Why is he so tired?" Kenma asked. It was a natural thing for him to analyze situations, but this one was staring them straight in the face. 

Kenma looked to Hinata for some sort of answer. Seeing as they were roommates, they spent the most time together. Therefore, Hinata knew him the best. 

"I-I have no idea!" he laughed nervously and sped up. 

Kenma decided to let the topic drop, but that didn't stop him from remaining curious. 

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"We can drop him off at your apartment if you want?" Kenma offered and Hinata smiled. 

"I can take him, it's fine."

"Really? Chibi-chan can carry a whole person?" Kuroo teased and received a glare from the short orange player. 

"I can take him!" 

"Whatever you say~," Kuroo said, strutting into the apartment with his head hung high. 

"Nah, come on in!" Bokuto grinned and ducked into the apartment as well, making sure not to hit y/n's head on the frame. 

But, Bokuto didn't realize just how tall he was. 

"Ow." Y/n groaned, running his fingers along his forehead. 

"Sorry!" Bokuto cringed. His friends snickered and laughed at him while he put the other boy on the couch. 

"Are you alright?" Akaashi asked, standing next to Bokuto. "Need some water or something?" 

"Yeah, a glass of water would be great. Thanks, Keiji," he said, closing his eyes and leaning into the couch. 

Akaashi nodded with a small smile and went to grab a glass of water. 

"Since when do you call Akaashi Keiji?" Kuroo asked, situating himself next to the younger boy. 

"Since when do you feel the need to stick your nose into everyone's business?" he grumbled angrily and squeezed his eyes shut. 

When Akaashi came back he held a small glass of water and a couple of painkillers. "I figured your head might hurt after..." his voice trailed off and they all looked to Bokuto. 

"It was an accident! I swear!" he cried, his hands clasped together. 

"Can you whisper?" y/n muttered. 

"Not really!" Kuroo yelled into his ear. 

"I fucking hate you." 

"Aw, I love you too." 

Kenma scoffed. "I feel betrayed." 

"Kenma?!" Kuroo whipped his head around. He wanted desperately to hear Kenma say that to his face. 

"What?" he looked up from his game. "Shoyo sacrificed me in the game." 

"Oh. Well, fine then. I'll sacrifice you to the evil nun." Kuroo retorted. He swung his head away from the Nekoma setter and crossed his arms with a small 'hmph'. 

"That's a good idea." Akaashi pondered while looking for the TV remote. "Ah, here it is. Anyone want to watch The Conjuring?" 

"The Conjuring?" Bokuto asked. 

"Yeah. You know the one with the creepy nun." Kenma replied and Bokuto nodded, but in all honesty, he had no idea what they were talking about. 

"Sure!" he exclaimed and bounced in his seat. Y/n side glanced him, then moving over slightly to see Kuroo's reaction. He wore a smirk and the boy knew why. 

Bokuto had no idea just how creepy The Conjuring was. 

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

After quite a bit of prepping for the movie, everyone was finally settled. Kuroo took Kenma's Gameboy away which meant Kenma has a spare one tucked in his shirt. Hinata was called away by Kageyama (or at least that's what he said). Akaashi had gotten all of the snacks and blankets ready while Bokuto kept y/n company on the couch. 

"Have you watched The Conjuring yet?" Bokuto shifted in his seat, trying to get comfortable. 

"I think I watched the first one, but there's like 7 different ones." 

"Everyone ready?!" Kuroo announced and everyone nodded, while Bokuto shouted a quick 'YEAH!'.

The movie started and it went over well. Akaashi could see Kenma digging his nails into Kuroo's arm but the latter male didn't even flinch. He just smiled and looked down, patting the pudding-head. 

Meanwhile, Bokuto wanted to do that. He tried his best not to seem scared but he was terrified.

The boy closed his eyes, his headache more apparent than ever. When he opened his eyes he recognized the scene and what was about to come. 

The shadow of the nun walked around the walls of the room, its eery present obvious to the woman. She watched in awe as the nun-shaped figure walked behind the large painting of itself. 

Y/n gripped the blanket that was on top of him and threw half of it over Bokuto, shielding his eyes just as the nun jumped out of the painting. 

"Look at that, he's like a knight in shining armour," Kuroo commented while nudging Kenma. 

"Makes me want to puke." the setter deadpanned. 

"Ah! What was that for?!" Bokuto exclaimed, throwing the blanket off of his face. "Y-" he went to speak once more but when he looked over to question his friend, he couldn't see him. But, he did feel an added weight on his side. "Y/n?" 

"You won't ask for help so I'll just help anyway," he uttered and shifted to get comfortable. Bokuto's face erupted in red colour as he watched his friend basically snuggle into him. 

Kuroo snickered next to his owl-haired friend. "Good job, bro," he whispered and y/n pursed his lips into a fine line. 

"Just shut up and watch the movie." 

I'm like 2-3 days late IK but I've been writing a lot of other stuff I'm sorryyyyyy

but here's some fluff??? to make up for it

(ps. lol don't get used to it, I'm on an angst streak ;))