𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

❝𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡❞

Manga spoilers !!

Levi's Cleaning Service 🛐🙇‍♀️
(The managers 🛐)

Kaori~
Don't you just love it when setters

Yukippe
You didn't finish the sentence???

broke poet
Setters are pretty good
But what about ✨aces✨

Yacchan
L/N SAN???

Eriiii
Oh!
L/n?
What r u doing here??

I hate social interaction
Did you forget that this was originally the fukorodani gc

Kaori~
Shit-
I didn't mean to offend you akaashi-san

broke poet
I don't think you can offend a guy who can't open a pickle jar
Even my weak ass can open a pickle jar

I hate social interaction
stfu y/n

broke poet
defecive much 🙄🤚
defecince
fedenince
im not even gonna try anymore

literal goddess (kiyoko)
did you mean defensive?

broke poet
UES
THANK YOU KUIUOKO
KYOKO
KYOTO
FUCL
MF NO-
IM LEAVING THIS SHIT
broke poet left the chat

bokubro
WAIT NO Y/N DONT LEAVE WITHOUT ME AHHHHHHHHHHH
bokubro left the chat

i hate social interaction
im just gonna...
yeah.
i hate social interaction left the chat

"Y/n, please don't leave!" Bokuto bawled as he essentially kicked the door down. You hadn't left your place on his bed since they went to class without you.

"What- I'm not leaving!" You exclaimed and he let out a long sigh of relief. "Not like I can move anyway." 

When you looked back up you could see the grin on his face that he was trying to hide but desperately couldn't. 

"What...?" 

"That means you can't say no to my question cus I can just pick you up anyway." 

"Ok, so this is starting to sound like you're going to kidnap me." You laughed nervously as his grin became even less subtle. "Spit it out, Bokuto." 

"Shoyo, Tsum-Tsum, Omi-kun and I have a game in an hour. I want you to come!" He ran to the bed and jumped onto it so he was now sitting next to you. His eyes showed how truly eager he was. It's not like he was trying to hide it, though. 

"Shit, Bokuto, I'm sorry. I have a doctor's appointment today. I tried rescheduling it but they don't exactly trust me to actually schedule it again after I've put it off so many times." His smile faltered but he regained composure. Well, he thought he did but you could see right through him. 

"Yeah, no, that's fine. We'll win for you!" 

"Yeah..." 

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

After the four volleyball players left to go to their game Akaashi came into your room. His face was full of disappointment. "You don't have a doctor's appointment, do you?" 

"Shut up, Keiji. You know I can't go." 

"Why not?" He asked. You looked up with your eyes narrowed. "Why not, y/n? He'd adore it if you were there." 

"Because...!" 

"That's not an answer." 

You wanted to get up and storm out of the room but the paralysis made you unable to. I mean, you could crawl but that would be humiliating. Meanwhile, Akaashi waited impatiently for an answer. 

"Because I don't need an entire stadium knowing that I'm weak! I made it 5 years with ALS why couldn't I have lasted until graduation?!" You shouted. Akaashi was taken aback but you had to really look if you wanted to see his saddened expression. 

"That's exactly why you aren't weak, y/n." He spoke softly and his tone was comforting. He sat himself down in the spot Bokuto was in a few hours ago. "You lasted 5 years with a fatal disease that usually kills people in 2-5 years." 

"How do you know about all of that?" You asked hesitantly. A weak smile showed up on his face. 

"When my best friend gets sick I want to know as much as possible so I can help them. But my point is you lasted so long without any help. So let us help you." 

You sat there in silence for a minute or two. You didn't want to speak, nor did you know what to say. Finally, you sighed. "I'm not going to the doctor." 

"I have a different type of healing in mind." 

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"And that's the end of this set! It's 1-0 for the MSBY Black Jackals!" 

"Bokuto-san, are you ok?" Hinata jogged to his friend and pat him on the back.

"Yeah! I'm great! Sorry, I messed up that serve earlier!" He grinned and Hinata nodded enthusiastically before returning back to his spot.

Sakusa looked at the owl-haired ace skeptically before turning his attention back to the net. 

"You forced me here, I'm not going to shout." 

"Y/n he wants to see you, not me." 

"Eh..." 

"Y/n," Akaashi said in a more demanding tone and you rolled your eyes but complied. You took a deep breath and let it out with a yell. 

"BOKUTO!" 

His eyes and ears instantly perked up to the familiar voice. "Y/n?" He asked quietly. He quickly scanned the wide stadium for the owner of the voice. His eyes softened when they landed on your figure. 

Akaashi was behind you, his hands on the sticks attached to your wheelchair. But you brightly held a smile on your face despite your condition. "You said you were going to win, right? Go win!" 

"I definitely will!" 

And they did.