The first Ending

We were sent to a smaller trial room than usual, because it was a small process. While I was telling my mother, she got a lawyer, who was the same lawyer she had when I was 3, and a few random witnesses.
-Take a seat. Mr. Domingo will be here soon.
But the so-called Mr. Domingo didn't even get in the door, because my mother was bursting into tears.
-Mother?! Are you ok ??? Mother!
Delilah's father had begun to cry too.
-Stephan ... Are you really ?! says the mother and throws herself into the arms of Delilah's father.
-FATHER ?! WHAT'S GOING ON ?! EXPLAIN TO ME! Delilah shouted.
But I was silent. I didn't understand what the hell had happened.
"Avery, darling," said my mother in tears, "I'm introducing you to your father."
I was stuck. Delilah as well.
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !? DAD'S NO NAME STEPHAN! His name is CHARLIE!
The people in the room were dumb. Nobody understood anything anymore.
-Delilah dear, don't panic anymore. First, greet your sister, says Delilah's father, pointing at me.
-D-Delilah is my sister !?
Delilah and I stared at each other until Delilah took her purse and left the Hall, crying.
-Delilah, wait! says my father.
I cancel the process.
I didn't understand anything anymore, but I think some acts have been done that will cancel the process. I really had no idea what to do first, hug my father or go after MY SISTER. So, I chose to go after Delilah.
I walk out of the building and find Delilah crying on the stairs in front of the courthouse. I sit next to her. Suddenly, I started to cry too. I look at Delilah and say,
-Did you even know that your name is not Delilah, if we stop to think?
-I didn't even know I had a sister. I don't remember anything from my childhood, and I didn't want to, until today.
At one point, there was complete silence until Delilah took me in her arms. I was amazed.
-I don't understand, she says, why I forgot everything ... Why I left ... I don't know anything anymore.
-I thought my father died ... He disappeared suddenly, as did Brooklyn ...
-Brooklyn?
-That's my sister's name ... I mean you.
-Brooklyn huh ...? Oh my.
Afterwards, we both took each other in our arms. "I can't believe...The person i started to hate the most is my sister..."
-Are you...Okay...? I mean your hand...?
-Oh...It doesn't matter anymore. What matters its our backstory that we have to find out. AND you will tell me about Nathan.
-Oh god...
Than , we see our mom and dad walking toward us.

Than , after the cancelling of the trial , Avery , Brooklyn(Delilah) and the two lost partners go to Stephan's house , where the two sisters will find out what happent.

~ ' •CONGRATULATIONS!• ' ~
You just finished the first volume !
Yep , i'm gonna make more volumes of this book , cause i feel like i have to stop here , for a moment. But , the next book contains a time-skip !! (Delilah and Avery got their life going on like how it normally whould've , they get along now).
Anyways,  tysm if u read every single Chapter , you're more than awsome ! <3
Ik it's a little confusing , but the next volume will be more clear :)))
Bye for now !!!