𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟐: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐠!

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator: Dua provoked Lana and Justine leading to a mini fight and the bad girls left for the club in the midst of it.

Dua: You all better stop chatting shit about me, asap before shit gets rocky up in here.

Justine: ASAP Rocky is my friend, don't speak on his fucking name! I will cut you, I will cut your bitch ass!

The other girls leave them to fight and go to the club, Dua secretly leaves too when Lana and Justine start putting their hands on each other.

***

Narrator: Taylor gets Justine and Lana to help her do her dirty work.

Lana: Wait...Where is everybody?

Taylor: They left to go to the club so because of that, I am ready to fuck the house up. Are you two in?

Lana: Demon mode activated.

Justine: I'm gonna fuck their whole world up! *evil laughs*

***

Narrator: Then towards the end of the episode...Taylor gives Janel the first ass whooping of the season.

Tay swings Jan around the room and pushes her into the wall, Janel feels like she's gonna pass out but she still gets some hits in while Taylor beats her ass.