𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟒: 𝐈 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭.

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

Narrator: The Bad Girls did a cast photoshoot and also had to say goodbye to Lana after she caused the wig drama and fighting Justine & The New Girl, Amandla.

Lana runs Amandla into the wall with her elbow and then headbutts them. A dizzy Amandla tries to punch her many times but misses each time.

***

Justine grabs the wig away from Lana and Lana slaps her across the face. Justine grabs her hand and holds it behind her back.

She twists Lana's arm and Lana screams in pain. She gets out of Justine's grip and tries to put her in a headlock but Justine kicks her onto the floor.

Lana: I'M GONNA CURSE ALL OF YOU! I'M GONNA PUT A HEX ON THIS HOUSE! YOU WILL ALL REGRET FUCKING WITH ME, THE SWEETEST FUCKING DEMON! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

***

Narrator: After the success of their short movies, Lauren & Dua are still not satisfied leading to a disastrous fight.

Dua smirks and kicks her in the face, making Lauren fall down onto the floor. Lauren grabs Dua by her leg, making her fall down making a loud thump noise as her chin connects with the floor, making her mouth bleed.

Dua: I'LL WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS SHIT, HOE!

Lauren: *stands up and brushes herself off* Empty threats.