𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞?

 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞?

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator - Group Red's video ruined Naomi's birthday.

Courtney: The Taurus is known for sleeping and being boring as shit unlike the other signs. Let's list their traits, shall we? Let's do it for our messy queen!

Chloe & Halle then write down all of the Taurus negative traits on a board.

List:
Jealous
Lazy
Stubborn
Dependent
Materialistic
Posessive
Selfish
Greedy
Narcissistic.

Naomi: I am one step ahead of you bitches! Chloe the Cancer, y'all are emotional fucking assholes! Ari, we all know that Aries are known for being narcissistic! Leos are controlling, narcissistic, arrogant bitches too! Lana, your birthday is five days after mine which makes you a damn Taurus too, bitch! Congratulations, you played yourself!

***

Narrator - Which sadly resulted in Dua getting her ass kicked out of the house.

Dua slams Naomi's head into the steps then Naomi passes out with a little blood trickling from the top of her head. The security guards handcuff Dua to talk to her.

Lily, Producer: You have to leave the house for good and you are not allowed to come back here. If you even try to come back or contact the mansion, you will be removed from the BGC franchise and reunion. Understood?