1.

teasing touches

playful giggles

hushed whispers.

strong hands slammed him to the side of elevator, those hands oh so rough on him - the type of roughness that have you skip a breath and arch for more.

taehyung giggles, going so pliant for the alpha assaulting his neck; just the way they like it.

he was anticipating this moment for quite a few days now, eager to feel that adrenaline, that addicting rush once again.

ever since he got that envelope addressed for 'Siren♡' followed by a healthy sum deposited on his bank account, he's been waiting.

those many sleepless nights he spent just because he was too excited, going back to his lab at early hours just to gaze at his works.

it was not that hard to get the alphas attention at the club.

truthfully it never is.

a bit of a revealing dress- some tight shorts and sheer lace top always does the trick, a pair of Christian Louboutin high heels, red lipstick for a pop, those smoky eyes and some accessories if taehyungs in the mood for it.

just look pretty, show off those beautiful omega curves, a teasing smile that way, a lingering glance.

and while you're out there, remember to look unsure, probably scared.

those alphas always like it - oh so scared and helpless omegas.

taehyung had did the same tonight too.

□□□

it was easy to spot his target.

                  Name:  jeon jungkook
      Age:        24
Height:   5'10"
   Status:     alpha

-the envelope had said.

heard poor thing had a break up two months back. hmm must be lonely.

the alpha had a pretty good dominant aura. not too bad for the jeon mafia heir, taehyung thinks.

after some lazy sip at the drink, taehyung moved to the dance floor.

he basked in the way he felt eyes rake over him. he inwardly smirked at the thought the owners of those eyes might be having about him. too bad only one can have him today.

it didn't take long for the person he wanted to come for him.

the sway of hips had turned more slow as the alphas hands found the dip of his waist.

dark choclate. pretty good scent.

taehyung gazed down at the hand looking so big on his waist with a lazy smirk, the dragon ring adorning one of the fingers shining in the lights on the dance floor and he just continued grinding back on the alpha.

"you alone today, pretty?" the low voice husked close to his ear.

"yeah" taehyung made sure to sound breathless.

"hmm me too" the alpha swayed with him, hands still on his waist.

strange, taehyung thinks. usually they brag about their power, their wealth and hands invading his skin. this ones different.

□□□

1 hour 27 minutes was all it took.

taehyung currently slammed against the elevator on their way up to jungkook's penthouse suite.

he gave easy access and let the alpha enjoy.

poor thing doesn't know a random omega he found at a club, is going to put the full stop to his life in hours... or maybe minutes if taehyung isn't in the mood to play.

head to the left, hands limb at his side, taehyung let out moans. atleast he doesn't have to fake it this time. he had to pretend to be enjoying for those old murky alphas more than a few times in previous missions.

his thumb would caress at the swell of his ring. the ring that hold his little weapon- a touch of it in a drink or maybe on a nail scratch.

Siren, they called him. for he would lure you in with his song, his beauty.

and when he have you in arms length, a drop or a sprinkle of poison.

you wont see the light of another day.

□□□