Chapter 6

I could not see anything. I was sure the other men were talking but I could not make out anything. I felt dizzy and nauseous from the long car ride. I desperately wanted to remove the blindfold.My  hands were free but she didn't dare move a muscle, afraid of what the men might do.

After what seemed like forever, I felt the vehicle coming to a stop. I heard  the car door opening and someone harshly pulled me out of the car. I stumbled out of the car and didn't bother to try to get free from the mans grip. I wouldn't succeed anyway. He was too strong.

"Here she is, boss."

I hit something hard and was about to fall when someone caught me and made me stand upright.

"Remove her blindfold."

I shivered at how husky and cold the voice sounded.  My blindfold was removed. I closed my eyes because it stung, thanks to the sudden light. It was morning already? How long did they knock me out for?

The first thing I noticed was a black tie and when I looked up I saw a very grumpy looking man . He had the most chiseled face I have ever seen. Every feature of his face was prominent. He had a muscular built but not overly muscular like the other men. He had deep dark circles under his eyes making me wonder if he had slept in ages.

His eyes. Blue. The same colour as my mother the same colour as m-

I was brought out of her thoughts when someone shook me. I turned to see the man who bought me here.

I wanted to slap him but I refrained. I saw the man ,who looked like the boss, glaring. I realized that he had been talking but I was to immersed in my thoughts to hear.

"Did you even hear what I said."

Got to admit, his dangerously quiet tone made me a little scared. I shook my head no. I saw something flash in his eyes. But it was gone. I let out a sigh.

"Luke you take her to her room and make sure you lock the room."

With that he turned around walked passed the huge double doors.I finally looked at the building in front of me. My jaw dropped at how big and beautiful the building was.

 My jaw dropped at how big and beautiful the building was

I turned to the man who kidnapped her, Luke was it?

"Why are we here?"

Luke rolled his eyes.

"For a girl who looks smart you are awfully dumb. How many times do we have to tell you Caroline? Welcome to your new house."

And then with a loud thud, I fainted.