5

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

»»————- ➴ ————-««

"I feel light headed." You groaned laying on the cold wooden floor of your schools gymnasium.  Your principal had requested for you and a handful of others to decorate the gym for the U.A students arrival.

You had volunteered to blow up a couple of balloons not knowing they wanted the whole damn floor covered in them.

"Just keep blowing." Cassidy scowled as she angrily exhaled in a red balloon.  'That's what she said." Ace snickered.  You lifted your head and snorted at her now red face.  Poor blonde would rather do anything then prepare for your old class to show up.

"You guys are so fucking annoying, I rather hang out with Maggie." Cassidy complained.  Maggie rolled her eyes and flipped her off. 

"Bitch."

"Whore."

"At least I'm not made out of plastic."  The snake eyed girl put emphasis on plastic. 

Ace sat up and smiled, "I actually don't mind plastic-"

"Shut the hell up." You interrupted making him pout and lay back down next you.  The two of them continued to argue while fifty or more kids worked around you.  It was announced about a day after to the whole school that the 2-A Hero Course class would be arriving and working along side your class.

A surprising amount of people were excited and looking forward to meeting them.  They even checked out the old sports festival event and was surprised to see you there along side them.  That's when they realized that you attended UA.

This annoyingly resulted in people wanting to suddenly become buddy buddy with you.  Asking you questions about the class and the experience. What Japan was like. More importantly why you left.

"Hey y/nnn!" 

You groaned already knowing who was approaching you.  Standing up, you saw a group of girls and boys who've been trying to be buddy buddy with you for the past days.  'I need to start learning people's names.' You thought.

"How are you doing bestie? You must be so excited to see your friends! Especially the boys they're so cute!" One girl gushed making  you give her a blank stare.

"We ain't no damn besties-"

Another girl spoke up interrupting you. "Okay so what's Katsuki's type. OH and Denki! I feel like they'll really like-"