8

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

»»————- ➴ ————-««

"Tell me the story again!  And be descriptive this time!" Cassidy urged you on, sipping her smoothie. You rubbed your eyes still exhausted and yawned. Just like you said the day before, class was to start at 6am instead of the usual later time. 

The two of you were meeting Maggie and Ace in the gym with the rest of the class.  Along the way, Cassidy asked you about last night.  Now for some reason she was hyped.

"It's 5:53 in the morning. Please stop talking." You mumbled opening the gymnasium doors for you and her.  She smiled nonetheless and held her head up high while walking through.  You yawned once again barely picking your feet up.

"I can't see them." You complained rubbing your eyes again.

"Y/n open your fucking eyes then maybe you will." She grabbed your arm roughly and dragged you up the bleachers.

Multiple eyes watched you get dragged by Cassidy up the bleachers towards your other pair of friends. Mina and Sero felt a slap on the back of their heads and winced.

They turned around to see a whistling Jiro who was playing innocent.

"What the hells your problem?" Sero hissed rubbing the back of his head. 

"You guys are assholes that's why.  Why did you say that shit to her?"  Jiro asked annoyed.  Mina scoffed and rolled her eyes.  Jiro looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" Jiro asked. 

"This whole morning you've been acting like you did nothing wrong.  Like you innocent.  As if y/n will want to be friends with you." Mina admitted.  Others around nodded agreeing.

"What no I haven't.  I didn't do anything." 

"Exactly.  You didn't do anything.  Nothing to help her." Todoroki shrugged joining the conversation.  Jiro glared at him but decided not to speak further knowing she get shut down as their words were somewhat true.

"Alright Midoriya, what have you come up with?" Kirishima shook the green haired boys shoulder.  He's been writing in his notebook the entire time the groups been arguing.