7

𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝?

𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝?

»»————- ➴ ————-««

You remembered what Aizawa had said.

"The things I tell you know can not be shared with anyone else from your class, okay?"

Yeah, okay. I got it.

You put on a bright smile and opened up your arms. "Guys it's so good to see you!" You lied straight through your teeth bringing Kirishima and Uraraka into a hug. You felt them stiffen as their awkwardly hugged you back, not expecting this reaction.

Uraraka broke away from the hug. "Y/n we-"

"Missed me so much? Yeah I know you so you ain't gotta say anything else." You hinted at her. She quickly closed her mouth and nodded.    You eyed Kirishima and he nodded as well.  If these two could understand, you're pretty sure the rest could too. 

"Anyways, boss lady said we gotta be up earlier than usual so she wanted me to tell y'all." You informed them all.

"How early?" One of the girls asked.

You checked your phone for the time. "It's one in the morning right now?"

"Yeaa?"

"So like in five hours." You answered watching their faces fall.  All at once they started complained. They never had to wake up so early before considering classes usually started way later.

They immediately said goodnight to the hero class. You noticed the flirtatious smiles some of the girls gave the boys. 

"If you like I can give you a tour tomorrow?" A girl shamelessly flirted with Kirishima. 

"Oh that's okay!  We're taking the tour tomorrow.  Thanks anyway!" He smiled at her showing off his teeth.  She rolled her eyes and went into the dorm building.  Leaving you alone with them.  They stared at you with that same look again in the gym.

"You guys look different, you know." You admitted. They either grew taller or gained muscle. Either way you could tell they were working hard. Shocking you completely, Jiro broke down in tears and hid her face in your chest. You think she was trying to talk, but she was crying so hard she started choking.

"Jesus Jiro, you sound like you're dying." You laughed looking down at her. She looked at you with red eyes and a runny nose. Her breathing was uneven and she tried speaking again.