Timeless roof friends🕙

Kirishima's p.o.v

I-I saw deku hug back but...his hands went through him 'how did....wait what's happening' I was lost in my thought "w-why can you hug me but I can't hug...you?" I heard midoriya ask....the air was thick all of a sudden it started to rain? 'Wow clouds great timing' I thought...."it's....it's cause I'm not well how should I put this" he let go of midoriya "hmmm well I'm still dead" when he said that everything went in slow motion......

Deku's p.o.v

".....wait so your telling me I've been talking to a dead person!?" Kirishima said I could tell he was just as shocked as I was "well yeah...you got a problem with it HUH!" 'WOAH the tension is thiick' I thought to myself "WELL KINDA IVE BEEN TALKING TO A DEAD PERSON! I bet I look so crazy right now like why didn't you tell me" at this point I was just watching. Ima jump in just cause "Maybe he knew you weren't ready like look at how you're reacting!" It went quite again.....

Baku's p.o.v

This whole interaction was a roller coaster of emotions "ummm why the awkward silence again?" I said breaking the silence "umm I don't even know..it just kinda wild I'm ta-" "hey buddy this is like you 5th Tim saying that chill" kirishima went to go sit down and deku was just mumbling, I walk over to him "umm soo what are you doooing" I said with a smile "j-just thinking" he said "uh thinking of what exactly?" He looked up at me and I could tell he's gonna go on a rant 'here we go' "well you know when you jumped..."he was playing with his fingers "uhh yeah?" 'Where is this going' "well they said after that your body was never found...so I was really hoping you were alive but looked like..,I was wrong." Should I tell him..yeah ima tell him "shitty hair come here I gotta tell you something" (why he yelling in lowercase XD) he got up and came to me and mi- I mean deku "bold talk for someone who's dead like my hair isn't that bad damn" "yeah yeah shut up and listen DEKU explain"

Third person

Ok ok ok what basically happened was that when Bakugou jumped the medic came and shit they told deku and other they couldn't find his body, Bakugou's mom told them to tell everyone that his body was lost. But actually brought his body somewhere so they can try and bring him back to life, but they needed a soul to bring him to life that's where the story get interesting not really but stick with me.

Bakugou told deku and kirishima how he regretted what he did and how he wasn't ready to be dead so now he's a wondering soul so if he finds his body he can go back and live again but he doesn't know where it is...

Deku's p.o.v

"Wait so your telling me all we gotta do is find your body?" "Uhh that's what I just said but your on the right track" this was good and bad cause 1. He'll be alive again. 2. We don't know where his body is.....

So how the freak are we gonna do this.... we can ask nezu for a couple of months off for something "important" and he'll probably let us off. So we'll have all that time to look for his body. "Uhhh midorya that's actually a good idea" kirishima said 'wait WHAT' "HOW did you hear me" did he read my mind or something "you where mumbling and I'm kinda surprised he caught all that" Bakugou chuckled "HEY"