dead weight 🌆

Perviously on we met on the roof top

well...I wanted to say..Kacchan can you leave? L-Like leave this roof and go places you know." "Uhh I really don't know? I've never tried" he said rubbing his neck "...then..LETS TRY" I yelled

....................................................................................

Dead weight

Baku's p.o.v

I was excited I'm gonna leave this rooftop, I was on this thing is ever since I died I was here I never left I...just liked it here "ok ready" deku said holding the door knob...I took a deep breath "yes let's go"...the sound of walking and a door closing filled my ears it felt like the weight on my shoulders disappeared "hey open your eyes" I heard kiri say and yes I called him kiri have a problem, my eyes slowly opened I saw stairs wait am I out. I turned around to see the door closed "I-I made it" I hugged deku "I really made it...kiri bring your ass over here and join the fuckin hug" "ok ok" he walked over an joined... "uhh shouldn't we go no" oh I almost forgot what we were doing "uh yeah let's go" we walked down the stairs when we made it to the halls it was totally empty "we took that long to come down here" kiri said "maybe i don't fuckin know" ..then we just stood there "....LETS FUCKIN GO DAMN" I said running down the hall "HEY WAIT FOR US" I heard kiri say. All that dead weight I had was finally gone and I finally felt....free and I LOVED it. Soon enough we made it to the school's opening. I ran through the doors, It was so nice.

Kiri's P.O.V

I saw him running through the doors and when the sun hit his face I think my heart skipped a beat...he looked so beautiful, when I made it to the doors I was out of breath but deku was fine 'am I getting fat? Nooo i know I'm not' "hey guys ugh" I said out of breath "hello...why isn't any one tal-" then I saw that bakubro was crying "wh-why are you crying" he turned around to look at me and deku "I'm...finally free it feels nice" he said with a smile. Man this whole moment was wholesome "so are we gonna go or just stay standing here" I said with a big smile on my face "Oh yeah let's go" bakubro said grabbing me and deku's hand., we walked to the school gates and that's how our whole adventure started little did I know things are about to go down....or was it..?

。*゚+
Sorry this is kinda short hoped you liked it 💕 bye guys :3 see you next time on

We met on the rooftop

Sorry for the misspellings༎ຶ‿༎ຶ