sasusaku

"She's just a whore."

"Yeah, I know. She thinks she's all that too."

"I know! And for what, because of a silly rumor going around?"

"Yup! I know him, and he'd never go for someone like her."

"We agree then?"

"Oh yes, we certainly agree."

Sakura could practically feel the heated stares targeted at her back. There was a tenseness in the air, and it was unmistakably because of the two woman a few feet away from her. She was unfazed. Truth be told, she actually enjoyed the fact that (minus the whore part, of course) that she was the talk of the town.

It was fulfilling, something to add to her growing ego. It had been almost microscopic before, but now... they were jealous? Because of her? There were no words to describe how she felt about it.

Except...

No, there were no words.

She sighed as if in a reverie at the situation. Happy with the two woman's blind envy, she leaned forward on the check-in counter of the hotel, awaiting her keys. The pointy end of her heel met the tiles as she tapped her foot behind her patiently.

"Just look at her, ugh! It pisses me off!"

"Right?! She comes in here dressed like... like... like I don't know what! So stuck up!"

"How can she act like that anyways? We both know she took a weed whacker to get those legs of hers hairless. The freaking ape."

"And what did she do? Bathe in baby oil? Like, gawd, you don't need to blind us with your legs!"

"No, in fact, shut up about the legs! How many blow jobs did she give to afford that skirt suit?"

"Does it matter? It doesn't fit her! But of course, I'm not surprised, she's looks like a whale! Cut down on the seconds!"

She smiled to herself as the women giggled at the joke. It was quite humorous, (no, not really) but it probably would have had a more comical effect had it not been about her. Shaking her head, she accepted the keycard the receptionist handed her. She made her way across the lobby, her light pink heels clicking as she went, before seating herself in the lobby not too far away from them.

She was just dying to hear the rest.

She leaned forward nonchalantly and grasped a magazine, flipping the pages of a Cosmo Girl publication open. Seventeen was more her style, (even though she was no longer of that age) but she was focused on the conversation anyway, not the magazine.

"I hope that's a dieting magazine. Did you see that bubble butt? She so cannot work that suit!"

"Right. You or me would look like a bazillion time better in it. Because, well, we can keep at a size two."

She heard them giggle. The naive little girls... Sakura actually was working that suit. A light pink blazer that hugged her narrow waist and a matching pencil skirt, (with a pair of fabulous legs to boot) how could she not work it? The money certainly did not go to waste.