8

The next morning I felt my body ache in all different places and I managed to get a glimpse of the clock.
*5:30am*
I notice a beautiful brunette cuddled into my side with a tight grip around me. I couldn't help but admire the sleeping women who's skin glowed with the moon light that shined through the windows. She was perfect her hair her skin everything was perfect. I placed a kiss on her head and pulled her in a little tighter
"Good morning Emma" her raspy morning voice makes me blush every so slightly. Her eyes were still closed so she could see the pink shade upon my cheeks.
"Good morning Regina, how did you sleep?" Her eyes slowly flutter open as I tuck a peace of her beautiful brown hair behind her ear.
"I slept really good actually...how did you sleep I hope I wasn't squeezing too much." A slight giggle leaves the brunettes mouth
"Actually that made me sleep better. So what now" I hate to be so blunt but school started soon and reality wasn't in our favor.
"Well Ms.swan obviously no one can know what happened last night. But moving forward I'm not sure...did you um want to continue or..." the woman who is know for being intimating and cold was now vulnerable right in front of me and I would be lying if I said it wasn't attractive.
"Truth is Regina is I've had a crush on you forever but you seemed impossible. Once I saw that maybe just maybe I had the slightest chance to get to know you better I took it. I really like you and I think we can really be happy...that's if you want to." I was focusing on everything but her nervous as to what the woman's response would be. I feel the world's softest hand slowly pull my face till I was met by two beautiful eyes that were sparkling.
"Emma it's risky your my student and I'm older. You maybe 18 making it legal but not morally right...I do enjoy your company always and last night was amazing but it's complicated em." She was holding and crashing my arm but I pull my arm which made her lose focus
"Regina it's not complicated. I told you I'm 18 and I graduated soon keeping it a secret for a few months doesn't bother me. The only thing stoping is now is your fear..." she quickly changed faces as I mention an imperfection having to do with her.
"Ms.swan Im not scared of anything it's just I want you to know the details and I wanna make sure you are sure"I pull the brunette into my embrace and connected our lips "I'm assuming that's a yes from you Ms.swan." She manages to pull me closer and deepen our kiss. I get a quick glimpse of the clock at see it's 6:00am.
"As much as I would love to stay here with you Emma we have to get ready what time is it?" She finally pulls away stepping out of bed. "It's 6 still on time."
She slowly walks into the bathroom swaying her hips with out a word make eye contact with me the whole way. I don't dare to move as I sense it's all a tease "Ms.swan I think we'd be out the door faster if you joined me dont you think" she pops her head out the door since I didn't follow her in.
"I completely agree" I jumped out of bed fighting to rip the little clothes I had on and Regina giggled at my reaction.
The shower was quite eventful but we quickly got ready ate breakfast and we're out the door by 7.
I drove the car to a lonely plaza by the school so we wouldn't be seen coming to school together and I don't have my car with me. I placed a quick yet sweet kiss on Regina's lips before she drove off heading to work. I wait a til she was far enough so I could walk the rest of the way to school. It was 7:45 when I finally got to school it was like a 12 minute walk. My friends were all standing in the court yard in the same place as always
"Well well well look who isn't missing after all. Where'd you go dude?" Ruby throws me my car keys since I left with Regina yesterday I left her my car.
"You guys are so dramatic I went home and turned my phone off till this morning." She all laugh and they keep going with the topic of how tink is reckless blah blah same thing we go through every week with her. In the distance I see Regina talking to some teachers and some girl who looks my age but I've never seen her before. The girl shook Regina's hand and was taken by belle who was the welcome person for almost every new student we get which never happens.
"Guys this is Aurora she's new. She just moved here from Boston. Aurora this is tink,Neal,ruby,killian, and Emma."
Aurora shyly waved at everyone and smiled
"Nice to meet you aurora what your schedule we can all help you around." She hands me her schedule and the whole group huddles to see if we have any
Similar classes turns out her hand ruby have almost the same same schedule as her and is in my 1st and last hour. The first Belle rung and we all headed to 1st period which for ruby, belle, me and now Aurora was Ms.mills.