Part 4 - sleepover maybe

SCARLETT POV
Once Elizabeth had sent the picture to the group chat we was getting a lot of messages asking who it was. It was starting to worry us because Y/N had been asleep for 1 and a half hours and she would never take a nap that long. So me and Elizabeth decided to watch some Netflix in the tv in the main room where Y/N was.

ELIZABETH POV
Me and Scarlett was on the sofa watching one of our favourite movies when I told Scarlett that the dog was barking at the back door.she told me to let the dog out in the back garden so I did as I was told. Y/N had been asleep for 2 hours now and me and Scarlett was getting worried so we called the others over so they could join us. They all arrived and asked why me and Scarlett had called them over to the house. Scarlett had finished telling them the reason and from no where Y/N had come running from the kitchen and we decided to ask her how she got there.she said that she got up and walked off like normal but we didn't notice her at all.

SCARLETT POV
I looked at Y/N and made eye contact with her and she broke it by looking around for the god we told her that the dog was in the back garden.We all knew that we would have to follow her to see what she was doing in the back garden with the dog. So I told the others to shut up so we could sneak into the back garden without her knowing. I was really concerned because I didn't know where she was walking to,Robert told me to stay quiet and wait for me to return back. A few hours and gone by and Y/N had returned holding a fox wrapped in a blanket.

Like this but the fox was in a blanket

Y/N POV
I was walking back through the forest when I found an abandoned fox. I thought to myself I should take it to mine and help it get healthy and ready to go back to the wild. I couldn't believe it when I saw the fox and when the fox allowed me to get close to her. That's when I realised she was hurt and knew I was going to help her get better and in the right condition to go back to the wild.

ELIZABETH POV
I ran over to Y/N so fast to see what type of animal it was I screamed so loud when I saw a fox. The only reason I cried is because I loved fox's so much. Me and Y/N persuaded Scarlett to let us help the fox back to a normalish state. I personally thought that the bond Y/N and the fox had was very cute and adorable.

SCARLETT POV
I don't know why I sighed up to keep a fox in the house so I made some rules for them. I had never seen Elizabeth this happy with other people, Elizabeth and Y/N had set up a okay pen outside for the fox to stay in the night. Y/N had made sure the fox was safe before coming into the house again.

OTHERS POV
We all was in shock to see a fox in Scarlett back garden but we just said to our self's that nothing is perfect or normal at all and this is why we don't come round to often cause weird stuff happens all the time.

SCARLETT POV
I was realising that we had nothing to eat from the eventful night so I decided to order fast food.

This is what the take out looked like we all sat down and started to enjoy the night until Y/N did something we all regretted

This is what the take out looked like we all sat down and started to enjoy the night until Y/N did something we all regretted. I decided to let Y/N control what we watch for the night we was all looking at each other slowly regretting this decision that we had made.

Y/N POV
I was given the controller and so I started to look for the scariest film possible. I knew that none of them liked horror films so I done this on purpose and they knew it to. After 45 minutes of them trying to convince me not to watch the scariest movie in the list I chose something different still a horror tho.

This is what I decided onWe was watching the movie and at every jump scare that happened you would hear "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF WAS THAT" or something along this lines you couldn't help yourself but to laugh at them when this happened because to me I ...

We was watching the movie and at every jump scare that happened you would hear "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF WAS THAT" or something along this lines you couldn't help yourself but to laugh at them when this happened because to me I could see them coming from a mile away.

I had fallen back on the sofa laughing like this just pretend it's a sofa

EVERYONE POV
We all screamed from the top of our lungs at every jump scare and we then turned around to see Y/N laughing her head off so much it would make us laugh cause her laugh was so contagious,it was also impossible not to laugh or giggle or smile when she would laugh.

SCARLETT POV
After the film was finished we all tried to get our breath back because the last scene was a jump scare and Y/N was trying to get her breath back from laughing so hard at us because she said that we looked like idiots when we screamed.
I was really bored and didn't want them to go home so I asked them I'd they wanted to turn this night into a sleep over.

Writers note : I know that these notes look the same but I could never thank every one that reads my stories enogh
Word count - 974