Chapter 3: Boyfriend

The news scattered like a lightning about the match of Josh and Beau, many fans went to the basketball court to see their crushes play. Basketball club in their school is so famous given the players are well-known of having a good, handsome, and talented members especially Beau who is known as Alpha King win he won that title on a contest where he defeat his seniors during his first year in College.

"Waaaaaaahhhh!!!" many girls scream for them as they are so popular in basketball clubs and also in their specific faculties.

Kevin from the College of Engineering who is major in civil engineering and the power forward of the team.

Luke the vice-presient of the basketball team from the College of Social Sciences and also the shooting guard of the team.

And last, Beaumont or Beau from the College of  Business Administrations and Accountancy major in marketing management.

Liam look around the girls in the different corners talking and taking some pictures of those mens on the court. "Tsk" Liam sit on one of the players benches

"You have to get used with it especially when your boyfriend will be official member in the first team" Kevin give him a bottle of water and later sit beside him.

Liam thanks him for the water "Josh is not my boyfriend, Senior". Kevin somehow surprise as what Liam said. "I'm sorry! based on your actions and behaviors you both look like a lover".

"No senior, Josh's mother and my mother are best friends and we live in the same village just few meters away from our house. Josh also is my classmate since junior high school. Josh maybe a childish person but he always take care of his families and friends" Liam explained Kevin about their relationship with Josh.

"Ohhh okay but kindly refrain using senior, you can call me Kevin" Kevin rubs the back of his head.

"Understood se– I mean Kevin" Liam shyly bow down his head.

Kevin laugh on how awkward Liam saying his name. "I'll go first at the comfort room before the match begins"

"Okay" Liam said as Kevin move forward to comfort room. Without a second, Josh suddenly appear beside Liam making a weird face looking at him.

"What's with that face?" Liam asked at Josh with a disgusting look at him.

Josh chuckled and sit beside Liam "I just wondering if Senior Kevin is flirting you?" Liam choked as heard what Josh said.

"F-f-fliiirt?" Josh laughed so hard after seeing Liam shocking face. "Shut your mouth Josh! Someone will hear your delusional mind!".

Josh slowly calmed himself and turn back to Liam "Your face is getting red so funny haha. But seriously, I feel like senior Kevin likes you"

"Stop it Josh, don't misinterpret senior Kevin kindness to your senseless thought" Liam said.

"Okay, just wait if my thought is correct or not. I have to focus first in the match with your Prince Charming" Josh teasing Liam about Beau.

"Josh, will you stop? That was before... BE-FORE!" Liam punch the arm of Josh lightly.

"You are so good to teased" Josh laugh and went up to have a warm-up first.

On the other hand, there is one person who always look at where Liam is since they went in the basketball court.

"Beau, we will start this match quickly. The closing program for this day opening event will start soon and the people of the venue are here  to watch the play especially the freshmen. The faculty wants to stop this match I just begged them that it will not take a huge amount of time" Luke said to Beau.

But the guy didn't hear those words coming from Luke as he is more focus of the two people in the opposite corner who are so sweet at each other.

Luke noticed that Beau didn't give him a response "Beaumont!!!!" Luke load voice makes Beau back to his senses.

"Why are shouting?!" Beau asked that made Luke sighed and tell him again the situation.

"So where's Josh?..... Kris, where is Kevin's junior?" Luke asked Kris where is Josh. Kris point his finger to the opposite side on where they are.

"They are surely a couple right? They are so good to each other" Kris said while taking a picture of them.

After Kris said that there is a squeak sound of a ball being compressed hard.....