𝟬𝟭: 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹.

Important announcement guys!

It's my birthday 🎊🎉🎊 (That's me at the media)

So I have been writing this chapter for the longest time and I feel like I still haven't done justice to it, please let me know what you think in the comment section.

This is a new book, please and please engage. Share with all your friends and family ment. Vote and comment, drop your thoughts, air your opinions, be free but not too free (insensitive criticism is not allowed)

I can't believe we're finally getting into it (squeals in delight). Let's dive in already, shall we?

ADESUA

"I honestly wonder how we're even related." Omoh said as she slapped on some makeup looking at herself in the mirror. She looked breathtaking, but I'd never actually say that to her face.

"And I wonder why you're in my room. Go to your room Omonigho." I replied dismissively my eyes not leaving the Biology textbook right in front of me.

"Look at this small girl of yesterday oh, calling me by name. No respect again." Omoh lamented clapping her hands dramatically like a perplexed African mother.

"Can you just let me study in peace sister Omonigho." I said laying emphasis on 'sister'. All I wanted was to study in peace but sister dearest here wasn't making that possible.

"What are you even studying for? It isn't even the school session yet."

I rolled my eyes at her. "I don't need to have an exam the following day to study."

"Yeah, I forgot for a moment that you're a dorky dork." She said and stuck out her tongue teasingly. I rolled my eyes and returned my gaze to the textbook and silence followed. She probably got tired of pestering me.

Something didn't add up, the Omoh I knew would never give up so easily. What could she be-

"What gives!" I yelled as she closed the textbook. I knew there was more to the silence than meets the eye. Omonigho was always pestering me, asking me to socialize more like a social life is my ticket to heaven

"You need a social life baby sis. If you had been serious with your social media, you would have been an influencer too," She said and sat beside me flinging my book to the other side of the bed. There goes the pep talk. "It's a good thing you'll be going to EHS now, I wish I got in during my time. You're lucky sis." She said and I sighed the anger I felt earlier dissipated.

"I'm happy I got into EHS as it's one of the most prestigious secondary institutions in Africa but I can't help but feel anxious, their community is toxic." Omoh smiled at me tenderly.

"You'll be fine baby, I'll make sure if that." She said stroking my cheeks softly. Her loud ringtone filled the air immediately and she picked up her iPhone 12 Pro Max.

"Jude Efosa Osasogie, well done!" She snapped, her phone pinned to her ear with her left shoulder as she grabbed her makeup box and walked out of my room blowing me a dramatic kiss which I returned with a small smile.

I loved my sister so much, she had my best interests at heart and I was honestly so blessed to have a sister like her. Many people refuse to believe that we're sisters because of how diverse we look. I was light skinned and she was chocolate skinned just like our mum. I had curly hair and she had a soft full Afro just like our mum. In a nutshell, she was Mum's replica and I on the other hand supposedly resembled our dad— who had never been in our lives.