Lunch

" did they ask you if you like to hunt?" Stu said, and Billy said yes.

"Why would they ask if you like to hunt?" Tatum askes, clearly not getting the connection.

"Cuz' their bodies were gutted." Randy stated nonchalantly, seemingly not caring. 

"Lovely." i muttered sarcastically under my breath.

"they didn't ask me if i like to hunt?" tatum said next. of course they wouldn't ask you, you're a girl. girls aren't capable of murder.. apparently.

"well they just probably think that girls arnet capable of something like murder." i said openly, laughing slightly after.  knowing full well that i had killed my dad just days before, i knew first hand that a girl can do some damage. that reminds me, i should check the news tonight, see if they've found anything. if everything goes well, they wont even realise.

when i said that, Billy and Stu looked at me funny, as if i had said something of interest. 

weird.

"theres no reason why the killer couldn't be female, its not like men are the only ones who can kill." i said laughing slightly, carrying on my point. i realise now that i probably shoulnt have said that. i might risk saying something really bad by accident.

"but their bodies were completely hollowed out, and it takes a man to do something like that." Stu said. 

"how do you gut someone?" Sidney asked, saying almost just to herself. I think she bust have been friends with Casey, she seems quite shaken up about the whole thing. after a few moments of silence, Stu chimed in, (I CHIME IN WITH A HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF- sorry uwu) 

"you take a knife, and slit them from the groin to the sternum." Stu said, with a somewhat excited look on his face, as if he was talking about his favourite movie. dman, im starting to think he was the one who killed the two. everyone went silient, rightfully so. Sidney seemed to be quite put off by what he had said. out of the corner of my eye, i saw billy give Stu a look. yeah, somethings going on between these two. i dont know what, but they seem very suspicious.

"its called tact, you fuckrag." billy said sternly to Stu, who muttered a small apology under his breath.

"Hey Stu, didnt you use to date Casey?" Sidney said after a few seconds of silence. Stu looked a little shocked, not expecting that question.

"Yeah, for like two seconds." he chuckled nervousley.

"Before she dumped you for Steve." Randy said playfully, but earned a confused look from Tatum.

"i thaught you dumped her for me?" Tatum said to her boyfriend in a rude tone. when she said that, i felt a sudden heat rise to my face, so i looked down to my feet to try to hide it.

"i did, hes full of shit." Stu said back, raising his voice slightly towards the end of the scentence.

"and are the police aware that you dated the victim?" Randy questioned.

"what are you saying, that i killed her?" Stu seemed to be offended by Randy's question, and i can see why. 

"it would certainly improve your high school Q" randy said back. i didnt quite waht understand what that meant, but didnt say anything.

"Anyway, Stu was with me last night." Tatum said, her tone and subtle smirk implying the obvious, and Stu agreed with her.

"oh, so was that before or after he sliced and diced?" randy said dramaticalls, and Sidney was clearling uncomfortable eith the conversation.

"fuck you nutcase, where were you last night?" Tatum fired back at Randy

"working, thank you." he said back quickly.

"oh at the video store? i thought they fired your sorry ass." Tatum said. i look up at the mention of a video store. seeing as my hotel room had a VHS player, renting a movie didnt sound too bad. 

"twice." he said back with a smile. although it seemed that randy's questiones were meant to be playful, Stu seamed kind of upset.

"i didnt kill anybody." he said quickly after.

"nobody said you did." Billy said.

"besides, it takes a man to do something like that." Randy said, mimicking what Stu had said earlier.

"yo, im gonna gut your ass in a second, kid." stu said.

"did you really put her liver in the mailbox? cuz i heard that they found her liver in the mailbox, next to her spleen and her pancreas." Randy said in a weird voice, and tatum threw a peice of food at him and told he to be quiet.

"shes getting mad, Randy. you better liver alone." stu said. i let out a small laugh and leaned my hand on my forehead. turns out i was the only person that laughed. Stu, realising that no one else laughed, tried to defend his horrible joke. i saw Sidney kiss Billy and leave after his joke.

"what it was a joke?" Stu said, trying to defend himself.

"well it wasnt funny." tatum said back to him.

"well, (Y/N) though it was." stu said, refering to the fact that i had laughed.

"thats not cuz it was funny, it was just stupid." i laughed back to him. he smirked back at me, and i felt heat rise in my cheks once again. damn that smirk.

taking one last bite of my apple, i threw it in the bin and headed to my next class. which once again, was with stu. i seemed to have most, if not all of my classes with him. 

so thats nice.