Lets Get This Party Started

I got back to my Hotel room and almost screamed. I was so excited, he actually liked me back! i guess i never realised that i liked him until he kissed me, but still. He told me that the party started at 8, and it was now just passed 5, so i had plenty of time. I took a quick shower.

 didn't want to look too fancy of course, seeing as it might end up ruined by the end of the night.  i just threw on a different shirt, and some nicer shoes. (i would put demonias but idk if you all would wear them lol)

i put some music on as i got ready, just to make things more fun. King of Rock 'N' Roll by Prefab Sprout came on next, as i was putting my makeup on. (inspired by that one scene from IANOWT lol)

i just put on a little eyeliner and some mascara, and a little pink lipbalm. not to much, not too little.  (if you dont wear makeup, you can ignore this, it doesnt change anything about the story.)

i put some serum in my towel-dries hair, just to make it a but smoother. i picked up the hairdryer and dried it off quickly. looking at the clock, it was now half 6. god, why can time go quicker?

i decided to make a coffee with the machine. i would normally prefer tea, but there was noc kettle so this would have to do.

i still had about an hour of time to kill, so i just watched some tv.

~ time skip, almost 8 ~

looking at the clock, it was now 8. i turned off the tv and grabbed my phone. i put one some more of the lipbalm, and threw it in my pocket. your lips can never be too moisturised, ya know.

i left my hotel room and  put the key card int my pocket, too. i walked out of the lobby and made my way to Stu's house. A little part of me was scared about tonight, but the rest of me was rather excited. i mean, i killed someone once before, so whats a few more? 

i knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. When he did, he was me and smiled. 

"Hey." he said, smiling at me.

"Hi." i said, chuckling back. he looked behind him, and then behind me, to make sure no one was there. the then quick leaned down and kissed me.

"nice to see you too." i laughed. He chuckled and stepped aside to let me in.

"so, how you, uh, feeling?" he asked, lowering his voice. I guessed that the was refering to our 'plan'. 

"im feeling.. excited." i told him, smirking. he laughed at my responce.

when i got in, it was just me, Stu, and 4 other people that i didnt know. Luckily, Tatum and Sid wernet here yet. Stu told me that Billy wouldnt be coming until later. 

I made my way into the living room and sat on the same sofa as earlier. i pulled out my phone and just scrolled through a bunch of my socials to make it look like i was doing something. over time, more and more people came. it was About 8:20 when Tatums brother dropped her and Sid off. 

Finally. Now, i just have to pretend to be happy to see them.

They both went inot the kitchen through th living room, both holding two bags of food. I was still sat on the sofa, so i couldn't really hear the conversation they were having. 

soon enough,  they all come out of the kitchen and sit somwhene on the couch. Stu next to me, with tatum on his lap. it was not excactly a sight i wanted, to see, but in a few hours she'll be gone anyway. so not much longer to wait. 

randy then pulls out two VHSs from the tv cabinet. that reminds me, me and  stu never watched the movie we rented. whatever, we could watch it together another time.