The Final Act

i quickly peered under stus arm and saw the Billy had shot Randy in the neck. he was definately dead. Sidney looked up at stu before saying,

"Guys, help me please!" she pleaded to us despratly. Stu pulled a voice changer form his pocket and spoke through it, 

"surprise, Sidney." he said, smiling evily. she looked back at billy shocked before pushing past stu and running into the kitchen. Billy was already at the other doorway so she couldnt escape. He pointed the gun at her and Stu threw the voice changer to him.

"whats the matter, Sidney, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Billy chuckled darkly. she turned around and ran back into the counter

"why are you doing this?" she asked shakily.

"its all part of the game, Sid.." i said, walking up next to Stu. Stu pulled out three pairs of black gloves from his pocket, and handed one to each of us.

"its called guess how im gonna die!" billy shouted throught the changer, pointing the gun at her. She turned around and shouted,

"Fuck you!" 

"oh, no no no no, we already played that game, remember Sidney?" billy said, strading the gun with stu, who gave him a knife. "you lost.." billy said to her.

"see, its all a fun game Sidney. We ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, BOKAH, you die!" Stu said, and aggresively pointed the gun at her.

"and if you get it right, you die!" billy said nonchelantly.

"It's a win-win situation, really!" i laughed at her. she looked at me, shocked. clearly she didnt expect that I would be a part of all this.

"You're all crazy.." she said, horrified.

"Actually, we prefer the term 'psychotic'!" Stu said, walking over to Billy and leaning over his shoulder.

"you'll never get away with this!" sidney said, looking between the three of us.

"Tell that to cotton weary," Billy said, dragging his knife lightly against Sid's cheek. "you wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame."

"watch a few movies, take a few notes. It was fun!" Stu laughed menacingly at her. Sidney tried to run, but Billy grabbed her arm before she could.

"heyy, where ya' goin'?" stu teased. Sid started crying, again.

"Why?" she whimpered, "why did you kill my mother?" she said angrily to Billy.

"Why? WHY?" billy shouted slightly at her. "you hears that guys, i think she wants a motive. See, i dont really believe in motives, Sid. did Norman Bates have a motive?" Billy said. come to think of it, i didnt even really know why they were doing either.

"No!" me and Stu said in unison.

"did they ever decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Dont think so!" Billy said, shooting forward quickley to scare her. "its a lot scarier when theres no motive, Sid. we did your mom a favour. that woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or something."

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery. Cuz lets face it Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone!" Stu joked, and i laughed slighley because of how stupid that was. he had a habit of making shit jokes that were somehow still funny.  However, Sidney looked as if she were about to be sick.

"is that motive enough for you?" Billy said, gently biting on the tip of his knife, before pointing it back at Sid. "how about this? your slut mother was fucking my father. shes the reason that my mom moved out and abandoned me." Billy said, sounding slightly upset. Sid looked somewhat sorry for him. But he and Stu looked at eachother breifly, shcoked. Im guessing that he didnt know that either.