Prologue

18 years later

Isla's POV

*Ring ring* went my alarm. I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, realizing today was the day. The last day of being a senior. I jumped out of bed and rushed to throw the nearest clothes on and as I was running out of my room, I was struggling to get the shirt on my body. Yes, I was that excited.

I see everybody in the kitchen. Momma making breakfast, mom playing on her phone, and Barry eating his breakfast sloppily. "Well well well, look who decided to get up." Mom commented. I rolled my eyes at her and just took my place at the table. "Are you ready for your last day loves?" Momma asked. If you couldn't tell already, momma is British.

"YES! I can't WAIT to get out of that hellhole." Barry said. I nodded to him, letting them know that I agree with him. Most of the time, I agreed with him and he agreed with me. Life of twins I guess. It also runs in the family, not the agreeing thing, but the twin thing. Our uncles Ollie and Aaron are twins, and they're literally the COOLEST uncles EVER.

Anyway, I quickly finished my breakfast and kissed my moms cheeks and grabbed my keys and rushed out the door. I started the car and waited for my slow asshole of a brother to get out here. Finally, Barry comes out and sits in the passenger seat. "Could you have gone any slower?" I glared. "Listen, a big boy's gotta finish his breakfast." I grumbled under my breath mommy's boy and drove to school. 

I parked in the assigned parking spot that was given to me and got out of the car. I walk to see my cousin Leah by the fountain. I walked up to her and kicked her ass... literally. She turned around and smiled at me. We gave each other a hug and we walked inside to class.

By the way, Leah is Uncle James and Aunt Angela's daughter, best. cousin. EVER. 

"Soo are you excited?! Last day of SCHOOL!" She started shaking me excitedly. I laughed at her excitement and soon I couldn't contain it. "I KNOW! Like, now after we graduate, I'm off to college. It's going to be known that Barry and I are going to the same college, no doubt."

Barry and I can barely stay a DAY away from each other. We always get anxiety when we're separated so if we have to go somewhere, we go together. Like to the mall, we will split up only because we know that the other is in the building and they will meet up with them later. If one of our moms takes us somewhere and the other doesn't know, the other will throw a fit until the other twin comes back. Twin life I guess.

"So what college are you thinking about going to? My mom said I should go to NYU, but I don't really know." "Leah are you KIDDING ME?! NYU has sooo many hot guys. Plus, it's NEW YORK?! Who doesn't love New York?" She shrugged. "You never answered my question, what college are you thinking about going to?" I pondered for a minute. "Probably University of California. I know it's extremely far away from here, but I mean, I was born in Texas. (I don't know if they were, bear with me)

"Well, you don't have that long to decide. Clock is ticking Isla." And with that, she walked away leaving me bewildered. I couldn't stand there long because the bell rung which made me head to class.

BAM! Prologue for Nature Calls or whatever the book is going to be called is DONE! I'm very proud of myself lol. Anyway, see you in chapter 1! Remember, a WEEK BEFORE YOU CAN WIN A CHANCE TO NAME THIS BOOK! BYE!