Spark of a Rebellion

Y/N=Your name

Bold=Talking with helmet

* BAM *= action 

' Thinking '

_____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N and Ezra are seen in their tower resting. Ezra on the balcony looking over the nearby town wile Y/N, still wearing his armor without his helmet, checks his weapons. Soon the sound of Star destroyers catches their attention. Ezra Glares at the ships before going inside to get his stuff. As soon as he goes to his room Y/N gets a message from Vizago about blasters near the town. He said he would pay a hefty price for them.Ezra soon comes out.

Ezra: " Come on Y/N lets go"

Y/N nods as he puts on his helmet, grabs his Mozambique, Wingman, RE-45, Smart pistol, Data knife,  and alternator then fallows Ezra. Soon after they arrive at the town deciding to go separate ways. Y/N walks for a bit grabbing food here and there for him and Ezra.

Y/N: 'now where are those blasters'

Y/N turns the corner to see a bunch of troopers who seem to be guarding something. Y/N looks at the roof of a building and sees Ezra watching. Y/N roles his eyes as Ezra probably got caught or something. He's got a back for that. Y/N uses his Jump kit and hops from wall too wall, luckily none of the troopers saw him. However someone did see, and they were impressed.

Y/N: "Ezra what are you doing up here?!" He yells in a whisper tone.

Ezra: "Relax, just pulled a nice prank. And I got some Yogans."

Y/N shakes his head at Ezras behavior but lets out a small chuckle. 

Y/N: " well we should get out of- Ezra?"

Y/N was interrupted by Ezra looking behind him. Y/N turns around to see someone wearing odd clothing. The strange man turns his head as Y/N activates cloak and Ezra ducks down.The man looks up at the building and sees no one he shakes his head as he walks forward. Y/N uncloaks as he looks at the strange person. He walks by a doorway and taps his leg, soon a Lasat walks out. He then passes by a Mandalorian and does the same signal.

Ezra: " Interesting "

Y/n: " They're probably working together, thief's most likely. "

The Mandalorian walks by a speeder and sticks a grenade to it. The storm trooper looks at her but before he can call her out, his speeder explodes. Ezra looks back at the other speeders holding crates.

Ezra: " Y/N, meet me in that ally"

Y/N: " You got it"

Y/N then jumps to the nearby ally Ezra pointed at. Meanwhile the mysterious man from earlier  blocks the storm troopers from leaving with the crates.

Kanan: " Hows it going?" ( Also this is 3rd person so the names will be featured )

He then jumps off his speeder kicking a trooper of theirs and pulls out his blaster shooting at the other incoming troopers. Then Zeb comes from behind picking one of them up and throwing it at the other doing the same with the last two. However Ezra jumps down and lands on a speeder.

Ezra: "Thanks for doing the heavy lifting"

He reverses ducking under Zebs arm as he tried to attack.

Zeb: "Now what?"

Kanan: " After that kid!"

They both hop on speeders and chase after Ezra. As he nears the ally way the female Mandalorian from earlier lands on one of the crates.