Spark of Rebellion Pt 2

Y/N=Your name

'Thoughts'

"Talking with helmet"

*Action*

If this story gets to 20 likes ill upload another chapter. Show me you want this story to continue

________________________________________________________________________________

Zeb: " No No No no way! You can not be serious!"

Hera: " It's our fault he was there!"

Zeb: "Come on Hera! We just met these kids, We're not going back for one!"

Sabine: " They will be waiting for us. We can't save him."

Hera looks at them in disappointment before turning back toward her controls. Chopper starts to makes some beeping noise agreeing to go back for Y/N.

Zeb: " Whats he saying?!"

Hera: " He voted with me. It's two against two Kanan you have the deciding vote."

Kanan takes one look at her before deciding 

With Y/N

Y/N is sitting in the cell they threw me in waiting for them to try and interrogate me. Soon the same ISB agent walks in and introduces himself.

ISB: " I am agent Kallus of imperial security bureau. And you are?"

Y/N: ".........."

Kallus: " Hmm. Those weapons you used. Where did you get them?"

Y/N: "........"

Kallus: "The silent treatment. I respect that."

He then starts to leave before turning to the stormtroopers.

Kallus: "search him then secure him here"

Once he leaves the troopers head inside to take his stuff. However he makes sure to remove all the ammo from his guns and secures his Data knife. After waiting for a couple of minutes he runs up to the panel and starts to hack it. He opens the door and throws the knife at one of the guards before cloaking. He runs behind the second guard and snaps his neck. He starts to run to the armory where his weapons are being held. Once he arrives he grabs his guns and helmet. Before he leaves he grabs a storm trooper helmet and turns on its transmitter and adding it to his helmet.

Imperial: '"The transport ship agent Kallus diverted will dock on kessil. The wookies will be transferred to spice mine k 76"

The imperial officer was cut of by one of the officers in the control room.

Imperial: " Sir there's been a breach in hanger 5. I don't know how, but the rebels got past our sensors."

Y/N: " They seriously came back. *sigh* Idiots"

Y/N crawls all the way to hanger 5 through the vents wile getting ride of the transmitter.

With the rebels

The ghost lands in hanger 5 as the front hatch opens reveling Kanan, Zeb, Sabine, Hera, and Ezra.

Hera: " Go find Y/N. Ill be ready"

As the crew comes out they are stopped by a single trooper.

S.T: " Halt! Don't move. Put your weapons down."

The crew put their hands up but in the corner of their eyes they see a blue silhouette heading toward them. However the silhouette disappears reveling Y/N, who flips the Trooper and hits him several times in the head knocking off his helmet and likely snapping his neck.