☁️ 1 ☁️

Izuku's P.O.V

I check the time as I walk into the common room. 12:45 am, my watch read's. God it's late I should be asleep for school tomorrow. But I've already worked out and that didn't help. Walking into the kitchen to grab me a drink trying to hydrate . I open the fridge and grab the closest water bottle to me. Opening it and chugging it.
When I finish and move the bottle from my mouth and gasp a few times for breath. The last time I gasp for air I end up smelling something that I know shouldn't be smelt in school grounds, weed. I follow the sent to see where it was coming from. Only to realize I'm heading to the teachers part of the dorms. I get to the second floor in front of a door. Looking up I realized on the door has my teacher Aizawa sensei' door. So I give his door the softest knock I can with out waking up anyone else in the dorms.
After a few minutes the door opens to a red eyed black haired man standing in the doorway. "Hey Aizawa sensei, I think if you are going to smoke you should probably open a window. Your stuff is so dank that I can smell it from the kitchen." He freezes for a second than looks me up and down. "You know what that smell is problem child?" I look at him confused for a second, before realizing I just told on myself about smoking weed. "Y-yea, it helps my anxiety and helps me sleep." Looking down not wanting to see my sensei' face. "Okay problem child. Sense it seems you can't sleep why don't you come in and smoke with me." Quickly I look up at my teacher with a shocked expression. "S-sure." Aizawa starts to walk in, so I quickly follow quietly, closing the door behind me. When I turn around I see a mini apartment. To my left is a small closet, and down a small hall their is a kitchen on the right and right across from it is a small living room. And going past the kitchen to the right down a small hallway is a bedroom.
I walk in. Only to see Aizawa already sitting on his bed, his back to the bedpost. Not for sure where to sit, I sit in the office chair. That is right across the room from the bed. The first thing i see from the door. Aizawa watches everything I do, as I walk over. I turn and look at him when I fully sit down.