☁️ 2 ☁️

Aizawa sensei looked away from me and looks to his nightstand. Opening the drawer and leaning forward, sticking his hand in. He grabs something before bringing his hand out of the drawer. Noticing it was a fresh blunt I look at it. I watch it as Aizawa brings it to his mouth and lights the end of it. He inhales before passing it to me. I lean forward and grab the blunt before putting it to my mouth and taking a hit. Moving the blunt from my mouth to exhale, I look over at Aizawa to see him staring at me. As i move my hand in front of his face I notice him shake his head and softly grab the blunt. "So, what are you doing up problem child?" I hear Aizawa say. I look over to him, "I just came back from a run, they normally help me sleep but this time it only made it worse. So I went to the kitchen to drink some water before smelling your weed. And I followed the smell to warn whoever aka you that I could smell it. So that they could take care of the smell before getting caught." Watching myself fidget with my hands as the high is making the pain in my hands numb. Aizawa takes a hit before he moves on the bed to face me, making me look up from the noise to see him looking intently at me as he slowly starts blowing out smoke. "Is something bothering you to make it hard for you to fall asleep" He says after fully blowing out the smoke. "Just the pain from my hands, it's only getting worse every day which is making it harder for me to sleep" I say and he starts handing me the blunt. Once it's in my hand I take a big hit trying to calm my pain.

~~~~
Sorry for the really late update, my email got hacked into and I could get this account back for a while. I'm back now, and plan on updating every Friday. Not sure if there will be a time a upload every Friday. Or just uploading at whatever time on Friday's. Non the less here is more of the story you have been waiting for.

~~~~

As I slowly breath out the smoke I start to lean farther back into the headboard. Trying to relax all my nerves. I move my arm toward's Aizawa letting him know he can take the blunt back not wanting to say anything and ruin the feeling of my muscles finally relaxing. Aizawa takes the blunt and I can hear him deeply inhale and move on the bed. Not wanting to move to see what Aizawa was doing. I just wait for the sound of the movement to stop. Only to see the blunt in my peripheral vision. I take it out of his hand and take another hit off it. Before handing it back. "Since you asked me... I feel like I should ask you. But why do you smoke Aizawa sensei?". There is a long pause than an inhale of breath. "Some stuff that bother's me from the past, smoking makes it easier for me to deal with. For me to think without my thought's clumping together and stressing me out" He says as he is exhaling the smoke. I hum in understanding as sometime's i smoke to forget something's that I no longer want to have to over stress about and let me brain go into a whirlwind of emotion's. I hear movement again before I can see the blunt again. Which is now half of what it was at the beginning. I take it wanting to change subjection not wanting to emotional. Not knowing what relationship me and Aizawa sensei truly has. "Thank you for letting me smoke with you. Maybe I can get an actual okay sleep tonight. And maybe you won't need to take so many nap's tomorrow" smirking as I made my last statement. Taking a hit of the blunt as I want for him to respond. I hear him gasp as a exhale. "Maybe I should nap all day because you said that, And give you problem children extra homework while I do so". I hand the blunt back over before looking him dead in the face " you really want to hear kacchan scream all day tomorrow because he has extra homework and he won't be able to train for as long?" I hear Aizawa do a gutteral sigh before inhaling. "totally want to hear a Pomeranian bark all day".