I'll love you even if I can't (Todoroki x reader)

Genre : angst 

Your quirk : water control 

Warning : sad, death, blood, mention of abuse (cursing)

________________________________________

Cold. Pain. And blood. She was cold. She was in pain. And blood kept coming out. While she didn't want to die, especially not like this, she was relieved to know it would be over soon. That her pain would go away. It just saddened her to know that she would have to leave her lover alone. How did a supposed to be, normal patrol would end up like this?

*flashback*(y/n's POV)

"Shoto! Y/n! Its time to go on patrol so hurry up!" What an annoying voice really... lucky for me, Shoto and I ended up in the same agency for hero training. The problem is that it was with him. Endeavour. But if it could help us get better heroes, I mean, he is the number two hero, guess we'll have to work with him. Oh shit I don't have my hero costume.... welp I'll be late haha! Too bad. It'll take me two minutes to put it on anyways. "Sho?" "Yes y/n?" "Can you tell him that I'll be here in two minutes? I just gotta put on my hero costume!" "Ok. But hurry up though. I don't want you to be in trouble..." "ahhh don't worry about it!" Well now that I told Shoto, I'm gonna go put it on.

Ok! Done! Now let's go see the devil and my wonderful angel of a boyfriend! Ooooh he looks angry..... hehe this is gonna be fun! "Wassup Endeavour! Sorry I'm late! Had to put on my hero costume!" "Next time you're late I'm going to make you do 100 push-ups" "sure whatever. Shouldn't we get going?" He looks so ridiculous when he's making that face whenever I talk back haha! Well, let's get going! Hope we don't run into villains so me and Shoto can grab ice cream later!

10 minutes later (you're walking in the street)

Gosh, Endeavour needs to stop looking at me! I know I'm pretty and all but it's annoying... well at least I'm not alone with him since Shoto is here. Honestly, I have no idea how he could have lived with him for that long... "HELP! PLEASE HELP!" well guess it's our time to save people! Too bad for the ice cream I guess! Better should run for this one cause, that screamed.... didn't sound very reassuring.... they seem to be in lots of trouble. But I should better ask Sho before running off "Shoto do you know which way did the scream came from?" "What scream y/n...? There wasn't any scream." "Don't go imagining things y/n! We need to focus on the patrol." Well..... hum.... that's odd... "I'm just going to go check! I think it came from that alley! I'll be back shortly just wait for me here! I'll scream if there's anything." And I ran. Even with the shouts of Endeavor, I couldn't stop... not when someone is in danger!

"Someone please help me...." that voice again.... why does it sound so familiar? It now turned into sobs and crying... no ones yelling... maybe I should go back . No I need to check it out! Someone could die because I was too late! At least now I know it comes from the alley since i can clearly hear that crying from there. But, why isn't there anyone in it then? "H-hello? Is there someone here? Are you okay?" And the voice started again. "Help me! NO STOP IT HURTS PLEASE AAAAAAH" I couldn't find them but the screams are coming from here! W-wait.... no no no.... that's why the voice sounded so similar.... why am I hearing my child self crying and asking for help? I don't see me or my dad anywhere... 

"N-no dad stop please-" the voice was getting closer from behind me! I turned around to only see a man speaking with my child voice? How does he know what happened a-and why does he do it? His quirk could either be voice imitation or being able to know people bads memory... either way he's a villain that's for sure.. else why would he have a knife with him while walking closer and closer to me? 

I tried to scream for Shoto but he put his hands over my mouth and had grabbed me from behind. I tried to bite him but I didn't manage to open my mouth. "Now now. Be a nice little girl okay? Don't worry, it'll all be over soon... I promise" ah hell nah! I just kicked him on the leg with as many force as I could manage. At least he let me go but he looked really angry. "I'm good thanks! Not planning on dying today!"