When she loved me (Tamaki Amajiki x fem!reader)

Genre : song fic, angst

Song : when she loved me

Warning : sad (it's gonna start with fluff so don't let it fool you)

A/n: here I am writing fanfics choosing to ignore my 2 upcoming tests that I have tmr and that I didn't study for because it's freaking stressful. So enjoy!

Also, I don't really do song fics but i had this idea and it wouldn't leave my brain

_____________________

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful

She was as warm as the sun, as grateful as a butterfly and she chose him. She chose to date him. He couldn't have been happier that his long time crush asked him out. She showed him affection like no one ever did. Whenever he would do something, even the smallest thing, she would praise him and give him a kiss. She kept complimenting him because she knew how self conscious the elf boy could feel. She loved him so much and she would always let him know that so he would stop feeling scared about her leaving him. So he could feel all the love she had in reserve for him.

Every hour spent together lives, within my heart

Sometimes, when he would be too stressed out about something or insecure about himself, she would tell him to let it all out while being in her arms. And he did. She would listen for as many hours as it took for him to feel better. If it meant he would be okay, she was willing to give up all the free time she had just for him. And after that, they would spend hours embracing each other and enjoying each other's company without a worry about anything. And he truly appreciated her for that.

And when she was sad, I was there to dry her tears

Sometimes, it was her time to cry. And he hated it. Not because he didn't want to comfort her, but because he had to see the one he loved cry. He hated it even more since she would hide her crying from him because she didn't want to stress him out or make her uncomfortable. Even when she was in pain, she would always put him first. No matter what she always did. And he thought that he wasn't enough for her after all she would do for him. So he would dry her tears and try to make her happy again. Because, even if he couldn't give her all the affection she wanted due to him being stressed out and not knowing anything about it, he would at least make her smile. That was his unspoken rule that he gave himself.

And when she was happy so was I

Everytime he would glance and look at her, the h/c girl would always smile at him. No matter what, she did. It would always make his heart explode out of his chest because for him, her smile was the most beautiful thing in the world and needed to be protected. Everyone could see the love and happiness in her eyes whenever she would look at the indigo haired boy. Sometime to times, he would give her a gift. It was his way of showing his affection without being too embarrassed or scared. She would always gleam with joy when she would realized it was something that she wanted for a long time. And her being happy made him happy.

When she loved me

They both truly loved each other and no one would be able to change that.

Through the summer and the fall, we had each other and that was all

Fall was his favorite season because it was peaceful and now that he had her, because she seemed even more beautiful in the dancing leaves. She would run getting apple cider to warm themselves, while he was sitting on a bench looking at the sky. And during summer, he would get to see her enjoying the cool of the sea and playing in the send like a child. They would even fight the heat just if it meant they could hug each other.

Just she and I together

She would spend hours when they would have sleepovers, rambling and talking about everything and nothing. She knew he didn't listen to what she said because he would keep zoning out. But she also knew that he loved the way she would talk. So she would talk and talk and talk until the late hours of the night when both of them would fall asleep. She knew he didn't feel comfortable with being touchy outside, so she would keep it behind closed doors for his comfort. He blessed her for it. But since he knew he needed to get out of his comfort zone once in a while for her, he would hold pinkies outside. But inside, he was a lovesick puppy. They would spend hours hugging. Just them, without a worry of the world.

Like it was meant to be

But one day, everything went down. She had left him, when she promised she wouldn't. When she kept telling him that they would be together forever until they are gray and old. But now, she is gone. You might be thinking that she dumped him or cheated on him. But no. She would never do that. Instead, death came to her and took her away. He couldn't do anything anymore. No one was able to make him have courage in himself. No one was able to make him smile again. Because she was gone and she wasn't coming back. Oh how much he regretted getting away from her because he had a villain to take care of as well. He should have fought with her by her side. But instead, he left her to her death. But that's not what he regretted the most. No. The thing he regretted the most was that he never was able to tell her three words. The three words she would keep telling him. The three words, that he wasn't able to speak because he was afraid of rejection. He was never able to tell her that he loved her. Because now, she was gone. And she wasn't coming back.

When she loved me