Chapter 6

|Jamari|
Huston,Texas
Hospital

I woke up in the hospital not knowing what is going on and having a sharp pain in my leg. I try to wake up but I can't.

"Your son may not be a able to walk again in his life if he even wakes up from a coma." The doctor said sadly.

What the fuck I'm in a coma!

"No doc it has to be something you can do" My mom said stuttering every word because she was crying.

"No ma"ma sorry we tried everything in the emergency surgery"

"GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT" My ma yells

My moms stays in the room for about an hour or so when finally I get a visitor. I been waiting on those hoes to visit me.

I hear the door open but I don't know who it is but they start to talk.

" hey Ms.smith how are you doing I know this must be rough on you"

It's Tay I knew my boy would come visit me.

"Hey Tay yes it's been toll on me I'll give you and Jamari some time alone."

"Aye man I don- oh shit I gotta jet I'm getting a booty call from coco" He said tubing off.

That bitch life for some fucking dry pussy he fuck as fuck and I thought he was over his sex addiction

After Tay left Dior and truth come to visit me and I was happy to hear the voices.

" If only I had my life together none of this would ever happen this is all my fault I'm such a dumb ass." Truth said while balling her eyes out.

"No girl don't beat yourself up it's not your fault he came because he wanted to protect you" Dior said

The doctor comes in the room and says that I might not make it.

"What" truth said falling on the floor.

"Nooo" Dior said picking truth up ad putting her on the couch.

"Sorry kids but there is nothing that we can do"

"Can I have time alone with Jamari alone Dior" truth Said stuttering

"Yea"

Dior and the doctor leaves the room.

"Jamari I have to tell you something that could have saved your life I'm pansexual and I had to date Jamal but I want to date a girl."

I was shocked to hear that and I glad she told me.

"I have to go Jamari stay strong for me please"

Bye truth I love you no matter what.

Chanel came to visit me and that really perked me up I don't know what it is but she is like no other girl I have every dated see is special.

"Hey Jamari I can't lose you there is something about you that I just love I want you to be on this planet forever please I know it's early in our relationship but I love you" she said crying

I start become consensus and I wake!!!

Come back for more 🔜 make sure to vote and comment.