Chapter 9

|Jamari|
Houston, Texas

"You straight, was the food good"

"Yea I'm straight I'm just so shocked that you did all of this for me"

"Bae I want to show you my love and I feel"

"Really,I feel the same why about you"

I go in for a kiss and then the kiss becomes more and we begin to move to the bed and I thank off my shirt while kissing her.

I start going down on her neck and start sucking it. She starts to moan and begin to get hard and I start to slide her pants and her panties.

I move down on her body and I begin to lick all over her vagina and gets more wet and then I start to finger her.

Once I'm done fingering her she begins to give me a hand job and when she starts to sick my dick I nuted

6:55

It morning time and I decided to make my bae some breakfast to show her that I make a good husband.

After 20 minutes my little sleepy head girlfriend "boy what you in here cooking"

"You know me I know how to cook up a storm"

"Damm boy did you really cook this breakfast this look unreal."

"Yes babe you you deserve only the best"

"Boy you making blush and shit"

"You know I do my best,but what you got planned for today"

"Nun but sitting in the fucking house all day. What you doing today"

"I'm supposed to be hanging out with Tay you tryna join us"

"Shit why not but I'm going to head to my place to get ready"

"Ight I'll see you later, love you"

"Love you too"

More chapters coming 🔜