Chapter 7

| Jamari |
Houston, Texas
Hospital

"YOUR UP , MS, SMITH HE IS UP. DOCTOR" Chanel said excitedly.

"Chanel ?" I say

"Yes baby"

"Why can't I move" I say trying to move my arms

" I don't know baby the doctor is coming."

"And what you said earlier I feel the same way"I said being romantic and shit

"I thought you would I feel like we have a connection " she said.

" you are jus-" I could not finish my sentence because the doctor walked in.

"Oh my this is a miracle we have to do scans on you this has never happened." The doctor said shocked

"Doc I can't move why is that" I say

"Oh that perfectly normal people who have just come  out of a coma have no control over their body at first but you will gain your muscle power in about 20 minutes."

The doctor leaves the room and I begin to talk again "so before I got interrupted I was saying that you are my life and I know this is a new relationship but I could move I would kiss you.

She leans over to my lips and she kisses me and as she is doing that my mom walks in " who is this ho" my mom says

" MOM"

"Get away from my son" my mom said angrily

"Ma this is my girlfriend Chanel and I love her"

My mom whispered to me and said "what type of Hoochie mama name is that"

Then she turns around to Chanel and says " I am so sorry and what a nice name" I roll my eyes my mom is fake as fuck.

"It's ok Ms.Smith I understand where you are coming from I lost a cousin of mine.

"Oh really I very sport for you lost" My ma say knowing she was wrong 😑

"I am to you didn't tell me that you had a died cuz"I say being confused.

"Yea I don't really like to talk about it because he was really close to me and-" she can't finish he sentence because she started to cry.

"Oh bae everything is going to be ok" as I say that is start to rub her are. "I'M MOVING AGAIN"

The doctor rushes in "Great and also we have the scans we took on you and turns out that you will be able to walk soon including therapy sessions for your legs"

"Really doc!!" I say getting excited

"This is great" Chanel said excited too

I gave her a peck on her lips

More chapters coming 🔜 make you to vote and comment and got check out my bestfriends account MeganFoxxishot and zyhubbard they have amazing stories and make sure to read his love and natural disasters I love their stories.