6.

Talia's POV:
I'm very nervous for today. My first time meeting Simon. The boy who i think I might have feelings for. But, I've only talked to him over text so i don't know. He's probably not going to be there. Oh god, he's gonna stand me up isn't he. Oh no, i don't know if I can do this. Of course a guy like him wouldn't want to meet me. I walked into the Nando's and I couldn't see him anywhere. Great, he's standing me up isn't he. It was 2.05pm and we agreed to meet at 2 so it's not like i'm just early. Of course he would stand me up. I get up and walk out of the Nando's and get in my car and drive home.

Simon's POV
Today's the day. I'm finally leaving the house after two months to meet Talia. The girl who i'm pretty sure I like but haven't met in real life yet so i don't really know. I walk up to Jj's room and say
'Yo Jide, I'm going out for a bit i'll see you later yeah?'
Jj- Oh.. wow.. Simon.. okay, see you later man
I nod my head and walk out of the front door and get into my car. She's probably not even going to be there. I mean I would deserve it if she stood me up, i did lie to her first. I really hope she doesn't though. I get to Westfield and look at the time. 2.10pm. Shit, i'm a bit late. I get out of my car and basically sprint towards the Nando's that we agreed to meet at. I walked in and couldn't see her anywhere. She might be late as well though, i'm not going to give up hope yet. I take my seat and order a drink as I wait for her.
*1 hour later*
She still isn't here but i'm still trying my hardest not to give up hope. Maybe there was a massive traffic jam. No, she would've told me if there was. She probably isn't going to turn up but i'm going to wait anyway.
*Another hour later*
Yep, still not here. I've basically given up all hope at this point. I get that I lied to her first but she didn't have to do this. You know what i'm angry, the first time i actually leave the house in two months to meet this girl and she stands me up. I mean i get it, she's absolutely gorgeous and i'm just.. well me i guess. I got in my car and drove back to the house ignoring the greetings of Josh, Vik and Jj and went straight up to my room. I laid in bed for about ten minutes before deciding to text Talia. Here goes nothing...

Simon
Okay, I guess i deserved that...

Talia
Wdym?

Simon
Don't 'Wdym?' me. You could've just said that you didn't want to meet up or that you didn't want to talk to me and yes, i get that i lied first but it was only so i could talk to you, it wasn't even that bad of a lie! you made me leave the house for the first time in two months to get food with you, but instead I had to sit in that Nando's for two hours trying my hardest not to give up hope. Why?

Talia
So you did go?...

Simon
Of course I went! you asked me to!

Talia
Simon, I only wasn't there because I didn't think that you would turn up..

Simon
Don't give me that bullshit. If you didn't want to go then you should've just said instead of making me wait 2 fucking hours for you!

Talia
I'm not lying!

Simon
Just leave me alone...

Talia
Simon please
I promise i wasn't lying
i really did want to meet you
i just got scared that you might not turn up
i'm sorry
really fucking sorry
i understand if you don't want to talk to me again
but i want to talk to you
badly
please can we reschedule
i really really want to see you
i promise you i won't leave this time
please Simon...
okay
i understand
hopefully talk to you soon
I'm really fucking sorry
like you don't understand how sorry I am
bye Simon..
i really hope you reply x