7.

Gals Group Chat 👑

Talia Marlia 😇: He hates me doesn't he..

Frey 👑: Yeah kinda..

GeeNellyyyy 🥺: Yeah..

Talia Marlia 😇: I feel so fucking bad that it actually hurts

Frey 👑: Have fun in pain then

GeeNellyyyy 🥺: Yep have fun!

Talia Marlia 😇: ??

Frey 👑: Don't think that we're not pissed at you Talia.

GeeNellyyyy 🥺: Yeah were very pissed at you right now, Simon finally left the house after two fucking months and you just decide that you aren't going to go. That's so inconsiderate Talia.

Frey 👑: Like you didn't even bother waiting or texting him, you just left. Now he won't even leave his room. You have no idea how long it took him to get out of the state he's in.

Talia Marlia 😇 has been removed from Gals Group Chat

Talia's POV:
I fucked up. Badly. All my friends hate me and for good reason as well. All i want is to go back in time and not go home on that day. I really did want to meet him. Like so badly. But of course I had to ruin everything, like I usually do. I'm just going to go for a walk. It may be 2.AM but that isn't going to stop me. I can't sleep anyway. My day consisted of eating and crying my eyes out. I didn't bother to record. I knew that I didn't have the energy for it.
Once I got to the park there was of course no one there. I sat down on a swing and began to cry again just thinking about how different my life could be if i just stayed at that Nando's and waited. After what felt like years of crying, I checked my phone and saw that it was now 4.AM. I saw a tall figure walking towards where i was sat. They had there hood up and were staring at their feet. They looked up towards me and locked eyes with me. His eyes were piercing blue. I knew who it was instantly. A guy I never thought I would ever be able to see. Simon Minter. He began walking away from me before,
Talia- Simon!
Simon- *sigh* what?
Talia- Please can we talk?

Simon's POV:
Fuck. Why did she have to be so cute and her voice was angelic. I reluctantly agreed to 'talk'. Whatever that entailed.

Talia- Listen, I'm really fucking sorry for not going to the Nando's with you. I promise you I wanted to meet yo-

Simon- But why DID you stand me up

Talia- I was scared that you might not turn up..

Simon- And you didn't think that I was scared that you might not turn up? Well, It's a lot worse when it becomes a reality

Talia- I know, and I know I fucked up badly, but I PROMISE you that I did want to meet you and you don't understand how sorry I am for that. No ones even talking to me anymore.

This made me feel a bit bad but I knew I had to stand my ground.

Simon- Don't try and guilt trip me into forgiving you.

Talia- I'm not!

To be honest i did really want to forgive her but i knew i couldn't just yet. I thought of an idea.

Simon- Tommorow, 2.PM, same Nando's as before. If you're even a SECOND late then I'm never talking to you again, Deal?

Talia- Deal. Thank you so much for giving me another chance.

I nodded my head and got up and walked to my car and drove home.

Talia's POV:
Thank god. He gave me another chance. I need to be on time for this one though. In fact i'm going to get there early just to make sure. He's probably lying about going though. I would deserve it if he stood me up. But this time, I'm going to stay for as long as i need to no matter what. I really, REALLY want to get to know Simon. He's so perfect. His voice, his hair, his style. I definitely like him. Even if he doesn't like me.
Let's just hope I don't mess up again..