10.

Simon's POV:
I had another nightmare. I've been having them every night for 2 weeks since the day my ex did those things to me. I haven't told anyone about these nightmares. I think the boys are starting to notice though. I really need to take my mind off things right now and the first person I thought of was Talia. So I decided to text her.

Simon 🥺: Hey Talia, I really need to take my mind off of things right now, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?

Talia 😇: That sounds lovely Si, can't wait x

Simon 🥺: Great, I'll pick you up at 8? x

Talia 😇: Sounds good, see you then! x

Simon 🥺: Oh and by the way, i'm not only taking you out because I want to get my mind off things, I also want to see you. xx

Talia 😇: Thank you Si, can't wait to see you tonight xx

Simon 🥺: You too, see ya xx

Talia's POV:
Oh my freaking god! He asked me out! I'm literally freaking out right now. I need to make sure he's okay today as well. There's definitely something up with him. I'm glad he came to me when he's going through something. Although, he probably asked a few others and I was last choice. That doesn't matter though.
It's currently 7.30 and I have just finished getting ready. I decided to go for a little bit of a casual outfit but made my makeup a little bit better to look nice for him tonight.
My doorbell rang and I basically sprinted to the door while my sister laughed at my eagerness. I glared at her before opening the door to reveal a smartly dressed Simon holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. He is so fucking sweet.

Talia- Oh.. wow.. Simon

Simon- Oh these are for your sister actually, i'm taking her out instead.

I looked to the floor with a sad and hurt look on my face. I knew he wouldn't like me. I then felt two fingers lightly touch my chin and push up forcing me to look at him.

Simon- I'm joking Talia, of course these are for you.

I slapped his arm lightly before saying

Talia- You bitch, i thought you were serious for a second!

He just giggled. God his laugh was so cute. He handed me the flowers and chocolates before saying.

Simon- You look beautiful by the way Talia.

I didn't look that great. In fact I probably looked awful right now.

Talia- No.. I don't.. thank you though

I looked to the ground once again before I felt the same two fingers as before lift my chin up.

Simon- Don't be so hard on yourself, you look absolutely gorgeous Talia.

I blushed exponentially at this and he could tell, he giggled again which sent shivers down my spine. Fuck, he was so cute.

We got to the restaurant and walked in together. Simon went over to the counter to order for us whilst I spun around looking at the decorations of the restaurant and I accidentally knocked over someone's drink. It was a man, about 30-40 years old and he looked PISSED. He shot up from his chair and grabbed me by my shirt and pinned me up against the wall. He had a very tight grip and i began to squeal in pain as his grip got tighter around my neck.

Simon- Get the fuck off her you bitch!

My head shot around to reveal Simon staring at the man with a very angry look on his face. Deja Vu, right? He then launched himself at the man and yanked him off me, I fell to the floor and hit the ground with a thud. I looked back up to see Simon beating the living shit out of this man relentlessly. It was kinda hot to be honest but we don't talk about that. Things escalated fast and Simon did not stop hitting the guy. Anyone would be forgiven for thinking that Simon was going to kill him. I quickly got up and lightly grabbed Simon's shoulder and edged him away. I brought him outside the restaurant and sat down on a bench. I looked into his eyes and they looked extremely angry before they suddenly softened and he looked around confused.

Simon- What the fuck did I just do?

He said whilst putting his head in his hands in shame.

Talia- Probably just saved my life that's what.

He slightly smiled before I noticed tears well into his eyes.

Talia- Simon, what's wrong?

Simon- I'm not an aggressive person, I'm just very stressed right now.

Talia- Do you mind me asking why?

Simon- I keep having nightmares about what my ex did to me. I've barely slept.

Talia- Oh.. Simon i'm so sorry..

Simon- It's not your fault, don't apologise

Talia- Do you wanna go back to yours and chill for a bit?

He nodded his head and I ordered an uber. once it arrived we got in and set off for Simon's house.
Once we got there we hopped out of the uber, opened the front door, and went up to Simon's room.

Talia- Hey Simon, thank you for helping me.. again

Simon- Again, I was just doing what anyone would do

Talia- Why are you being so modest, just accept my compliments goddamit!

We both laughed as we flopped onto his bed and turned on Friends. I really wanted to cuddle up to him so I decided to make the first move by laying my head on his chest and moving my hand to his stomach. After a little stint of hesitation, he wrapped his arms around me and it felt amazing. Like he belonged there or something. After a few hours of talking and watching friends, we decided to go to sleep, still cuddling. He's so amazing. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I like him, I definitely need to tell him soon before he moves on to someone else. Who am I kidding, he'll never like me. He's perfect, and i'm just.. me. I hope he does like me though. But as I said before, he's fragile, But I still like him. It feels like i'm going in circles. I need him. I'm practically begging for him to ask me to be his girlfriend soon. It probably won't happen but all I know is..
I need him.