Capter 1: Loser Mona

(y/n = your name)
You see Alison and Aria eating Ice cream while you're listening to music, suddenly they are running away from someone you don't know yet.

It's a girl she turns around and you see her face...she's not looking very happy...you Walk over to her so you can get to know her.

You:,,Hey...uhm I'm-
Mona:,, Y/n... I know you are friends with Alison, everyone knows your name"
You:,,Oh okay umm u are m...mona...right?"
Mona:,,oh wow finally someone knows my name    * awkward laugh, but u should probably go...I don't think Alison would be happy to see me and you talking"
You: wait so you are mona vanderwaal...she talks about you a lot...well....she calls you-
Mona: loser mona....i know
You: well do you want to hang...out with me? Alison doesn't need to know..."
Mona: alright...but I don't want to get u in trouble

  A couple hours later
Monas POV

"Wow he/she was the first person who was actually nice to me..." I stand up to pack my things for tomorrow because we have a long school day tomorrow...

Next day
Monas POV

I was really scared to go to school because I'm the biggest loser in school...I mean I found my first  ,,friend"  yesterday but he/she can't even talk to me because of  Alison. I saw Alison with aria, y/n Emily, Spencer and Hanna in the hallway...they seemed happy I bet Alison made a joke about other kids like me. Before they went to class I saw y/n he/she looked me right in the eyes his/her eyes are really beautiful. I think I'm asking for his/her number when Alison isn't around, I mean I really do need some friends even tho they have to keep it a secret.

Your POV

At lunch we always sat together me Alison and the others.,,So y/n I saw u yesterday..." Alison said.
,,Y-you did? Where exactly?" I asked, she said ,,I saw u talking to LOSER MONA after aria and I tried to ignore that loser, well I hope that u dissed her and told her how ugly she looks in that that hoodie" Alison starts laughing.,,Of course I wasn't talking nice to her..." I said, I mean what else should I say if she finds out that I was nice to lose-...to mona she would kill me and wouldn't be friends with me anymore...and I know she's not the nicest person but believe it or not she's a very nice friend .