Chapter 2: Becoming closer

Your POV
After school I went straight home, but I saw mona alone at the bus station, she waved at me, I looked around to make sure Alison isn't here. ,,Hey, I wanted to ask if I could have your phone number umm because you know if you'd like to hang out with me again" she asked ,,Oh yeah uh sure" I said quietly  and looked around while saying it to make that Alison really isn't here.

mona:,,look if u don't want to-
,,no no u can have it" I said.
After she gave me her number and I gave her mine I went home. I was doing homework but I did not understand any of it, so i just called spencer and she send me pictures so I can copy it. After that I called mona and asked if she wants to come to my place and watch a movie or something, she said yes and came over.

Monas POV

I walked to y/n door and knocked, he/she opened the door and let me in, we went to her/his room.
,,What movie do u wanna watch?" Y/n asked.
I said that I don't really care, we then watched a movie called,, The Grudge " apparently it was a horror movie, I hate horror movies and so does y/n so we have something in common, but we still wanted to watch it because it could be Fun.

There was one scene that really scared the shit out of me so I just clung to y/n, he/she hold me tight because y/n was scared too, and then the movie ends and we are both sweating.,,Wow this is gonna be hard.." y/n said, ,,what?" I asked, ,,to sleep tonight" y/n  answers, ,,hah feel u" I said. ,,you can stay at my place tonight if you want to" y/n said, ,,it would be our first sleep over yaaay" I answerd.

After going home to ask my mom if I can stay and after packing my stuff I went back to y/n's place.