Chapter 4: Halloween

Your POV
It was finally Halloween, the best thing in the whole year and the best thing is that we are going to ,,Noel Kahn's " party. We all met up at Spencer's place Alison was dressed up as Lady G and not gonna lie she looked hot. I was dressed up as (think about something u Would wear) and I think it looked good on me.

But I looked out of the window and there was a strange guy looking at us and then the doorbell rang, everyone went down to look who it was, besides of aria and Alison, so I hid behind the other side of the door so I could spy on them. Alison was start talking about her mom and dad, and then about a Meredith idk who that is. And I realized they were talking about her father cheating on her mom with Meredith and that Meredith was his student,  ,,ew gross" I thought.

We all just went to the party and it was amazing, there was a problem a girl named ,,Jenna" was also dressed up as Lady G and she looked even hotter than Ali, I went inside to get a drink and I saw a girl dressed up in a black cat outfit, she came over to me and said that she's mona ,,wow I did not recognized you in that costume, but it looks HOT" I said to her she just smirked and thanked me and told me that I looked hot too.

She then walked over to Alison and I just thought,,oh god this can't go well" ,,miaaauuu" she said to her they were talking, not long but they did, I didn't understand about what. We were just dancing and drinking some shots. Then a slow song came on, she asked me if I wanted to dance, I said nervously yes I mean friends can dance too, right?

So she put her arms around my neck and I put my hand on her waist, we were dancing and she looked me in the eyes and I looked her in the eyes...she smiled, she has a beautiful smile. ,,Hey um who's this beautiful lady u are dancing with y/n?" Noel Kahn asked, ,,oh ehm my friend m- uh mona" I answered.
He just looked at me confused I looked at him he was just walking away, mona put my hands back on her waist...and after we danced I got a text.

It was from Alison, it was a S.O.S message and then an address, I didn't feel like going there I thought the others could go without me, I wanted to spend my time with mona. We danced and danced, it was great I think I've never enjoyed a party more than this one, we were laughing the whole time and we were a little bit drunk I think that's why we were laughing The whole time.

She almost fell on the floor but I held her and she just smiled the whole time,, okay that's enough I'm gonna bring u home before anything bad happens"I said to her ,,NoOo please I doOn't need tO goOo home" she said and while she said that I noticed she was too drunk, okay but stay with me so I know that nothing happens to you.

I saw Alison and CO. coming back but they weren't so happy ,,where were you y/n, I did a test if I could trust you but u didn't came, why?!" Alison said angry ,,my phone- umm is uh broken yea broken I stepped on it" I said hopefully that she believes me.
,,Hey I hope you are not mad" Noel Kahn said when he came to us,,are u kidding? It was perfect Alison said to him"
Noel: so u are not mad?
Alison: no it was perfect the way u pushed me against that wall, even I started to believe it"
Noel: I don't know what you're talking about-"
Aria: Noel we know it was you in the costume
Noel: if someone was messing with u it wasn't me I was stuck here because of my brother, he borrowed my car
Alison: so it wasn't you? Who was it then
Noel: I don't know but I gotta go

Monas POV
,,Hey thanks Lucas for helping me, I bet she's scared" I said to Lucas,,no problem mona" he said to me.