The Sorting

Yeah my friend made this chapter because Snape comes in (My old Orchestra teachers donT know Harry Potter but one of my current Orchestra teachers does and she thinks Snape is a hero :>)

"It's dinnertime." Ron says as he looks at his watch.

Harry says, "I think we should..." His voice was interrupted.

"Go to the Great Hall for the sorting." A creepy voice echoed.

"Who was that?" Beth asked.

"It was I, Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house, greatest wizard of all time. Where are you five headed?" Professor Snape says. Ron sniggers a little. (Guys--Dont sue my friend xddd Snape does dis)

"We are trying to find our way to the Great Hall." I lied.

"It is this way and take two lefts." Professor Snape directs us

"Thank you Professor." We all said in unison. We soon arrived at the Great Hall. Everyone was taking their seats when we arrived. There were giant rows of neatly placed tables. We sat down.

"Is it just me, or do you guys think that Professor Snape is kinda mean?" Ocean asked.

"Yeah, I think he's onto something." I said. We were silenced by a loud booming voice.

"Hello! I am Albus Dumbeldore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Welcome first-years. Before we begin, let me assure you that the Dark Forest is STRICTLY forbidden. And the 3rd floor corridor is forbidden for anyone who does not wish to die a painful death. Now it is time for the sorting!" All of the "First-Years" looked puzzled. There was a strange looking hat placed upon a student. The hat began to talk! I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. Oh, I sure wasn't! Professor McGonagall was reading names from an extremely long list.

"Hermione Granger!" she read. Hermione walked up to the hat. Professor McGonagall placed it on her head.

"You shall be in... Gryffindor!" The table of red and yellow cheered. She walked over and sat down. Soon it was Beth's turn. She got Gryffindor too! And so did Harry and Ron. I was nervous because I was the last one to get called. It turned out, I got Gryffindor just like my friends. I was so happy! Oceania, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle were in Slytherin. No surprise there if Mum didn't want us to be Slytherin, then there's no surprise that they were in Slytherin. Ron's brothers, Fred and George and Ron's sister, Ginny are also fellow Gryffindors. All of us sat down and had a feast. There was unlimited food! There were even sour raisins! After we were finished, the older Gryffindors lead us to our dormitory. We slumped onto our beds and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: This fanfiction is STRICTLY only based off of the 1-3rd books since during the making my friends had only read those books.