Tea Leaves

We wander the halls after breakfast on Halloween morning, looking for the north tower. We find a portrait.

"Hey can you help us find the north tower sir?" Harry asks.

"Me name's Sir Cadogan and not to worry! Me horse and Me will help you find your way! I know every place in Me school and all the secret passageway me know!" The portrait says.

"Your saying it wrong." Beth corrects. "It's 'I' instead of 'me' Sir Cadogan."

"Me don't know how to speak correctly. Me never got education." Sir Cadogan says sadly.

"Well it's I instead of 'me'" Beth says.

"Ok." Sir Cadogan says.

"Well let's go to the north tower!" I yell.

After long staircases, and a bunch of secret passageways, and then we come to a trapdoor.

"Thank you Sir Cadogan." Beth and Harry say politely.

We hear a snort from Hermione and Ocean.

"Divination is horrible." Hermione says.

"I read about it." Ocean says. She holds up her copy of 'Unfogging the Future Grade 1'. "All of this seems made up, or make-believe."

"Well how are we supposed to get up there?" Ron asks, eyeing the trapdoor. His answer seems suddenly answered as a large ladder comes down. We all climb up. Nevill falls off the ladder. It is extremely hot up there. There were about twenty circular tables all crammed up in here. There are nice armchairs and poufs all around the tables. Ron snorts.

"Honestly!" He laughs. "Does she expect BOYS to sit in the poufs?"

He theory is later proven wrong when Nevill climbs up the ladder and sits on a pouf.

"Where is she?" Hermione asks. "I think she's a goofball not to be at her desk."

"Hello my new students..." A misty voice echos. A glittery person, I thought was a dragonfly emerges from the darkest corner. Her glasses make her eyes look at least twice their usual size, and she is wearing a big, sparkly dress, that, that is, green, and goes all the way down to the floor. My first impression was of a large glittery insect, like Harry, I'm guessing because he is in a trance when I shake myself back to reality.

I sigh as Divination goes on.

Was lazy to edit a lot of it xd