The Time Turner

"Whoa. Why am I here? I must have fainted." Harry says confused. "There is a necklace on this platform and the charm on the necklace is an hourglass." He says, picking up the necklace. Harry watches the sand go in and out and in and out. He does that four times. In a flash, Harry disappears in thin air. "Huff huff huff."

Harry wakes up panting. "Woah, what a dream." Harry checks the clock. It reads 7:00 am. "Huh, no Quidditch I guess. Hey, what about that secret opening room? I am going to go back tonight!" Harry had once thought, but that thought got pushed down very fast.

......

"There is no secret opening or room!" Hermione and Ocean keep telling Harry, and Ron keeps saying stuff like "Your mental Harry." And Beth just keeps her distance. I don't know what I am supposed to do. I believe him, and don't at the same time.

"Harry, I don't think there's a secret room. You must be going mad, or crazy, or mental!" Lavender Brown keeps telling him.

"I swear I saw it!" Harry keeps telling Lavender.

"Wow man! Your crazy! That's crazy I mean!" Semus Finnigan keeps telling Harry.

"So you believe me?" Harry asks.

"No. That's just insane. I like the secret room/ secret opening story!" Semus told him.

"Your going mental." Dean Thomas keeps telling Harry.

"No I'm not!" Harry roars.

After 1 month of this, Harry decides it's time to go to Professor Dumbledore, and he drags me with him.

"Cherry Slugs! Acid Pops! Uhh I don't know!" Harry tries to guess the password. Then, it hits him. "LEMON DROP!"

The stone gargoyle jumps to the side. We go up the spiral staircase.

"PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE!" Harry bellows.

"Yes Harry?" asked Dumbledore. I had been following them and when Harry was done telling Dumbledore about the Time Turner he left and I hid. 

"..That was close..." I sigh.