Imagine #4 {pietro}

Warnings : none

Word Count: 356 words

Summary : you hanging out with pietro late at night, making food with your powers

Powers : pyrokinesis

A/n - this is actually a more in detail version of an episode post on my tiktok story. I have had requests to write the whole story on wattpad which I might attempt to do over the summer when im not drowning in homework.

*~*~*

Its late at night around 4am, just as the night sky was beginning to lighten and you just finished watching a movie with pietro in your room.

"I'm hungry." pietro complained, mostly to himself while laying on the bed with you.

"Well, why don't you go get food then." you respond while slightly laughing at his childish behavior.

"Because if I go downstairs then the demons hiding in the dark will get me," he pouts. You start laughing at him because of his explanation. "Stop laughing y/n, its not funny" he pouts again.

"Fine....you stay here and I'll be right back." you state after you finally finish laughing. You leave and go downstairs to the kitchen. You grab the bread and sliced cheese. When you open the door to your room with the ingredients in your hand pietro looks confused.

"What are you doing?"

" Making grilled cheese, obviously." you reply while rolling your eyes.

He rolls his eyes before responding, "Yeah, I got that but the stove is downstairs incase you didn't notice." You don't respond and just put the sliced cheese between the bread and hold it between your hands. When you open your hands, its toasted and the cheese is melted.

"Like that." You respond calmly as if you totally didn't just make a grilled cheese with your powers. He just looks between the grilled cheese and you, flabbergasted.

"I didnt know you could do that" he states both excited and slightly confused.

"Yeah yeah, now are we gonna talk about it or eat." You say while making another.

Thats how you spent the night making food with your powers with pietro.

A/n - school ended yesterday, I got a cat and I couldn't be happier